Polarized Gov't? Blame both sides

Wiseacre

Retired USAF Chief
Apr 8, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Enough of this crap about the TPers being soley responsible for the gridlock in Congress. To be sure, they've not been willing to compromise, which is what their constituents demand of them. Last I checked, isn't that sorta what they're supposed to do?

How many of 'em are in Congress these days? About 80 or so in the House I think. Which means there's 358 other House members, how come they can't at some solutions without the TPers? And BTW, how many hardline lib/dems like Nancy Pelosi are there on the other side who are just as unwilling to bend either. I don't see much interest from the lib/dems to work with the repubs, looks to me like we have a bunch of aholes on both sides.

Enough of this crap about the TPers being soley responsible for the gridlock in Congress. To be sure, they've not been willing to compromise, which is what their constituents demand of them. Last I checked, isn't that sorta what they're supposed to do?

How many of 'em are in Congress these days? About 80 or so in the House I think. Which means there's 358 other House members, how come they can't at some solutions without the TPers? And BTW, how many hardline lib/dems like Nancy Pelosi are there on the other side who are just as unwilling to bend either. I don't see much interest from the lib/dems to work with the repubs, looks to me like we have a bunch of aholes on both sides.

Good post. You're right; there is plenty of blame to go around.

And to make matters worse, moderates on both sides that might be more willing to compromise are retiring or gettting voted out. I don't know that much will get done over the next 4 years regardless of who's the president.

Forum List

Back