Poland Closes Doors to Muslim Immigrants

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
They’re waking up in Europe. With the UK as an example, they realize what’s in store if they allow themselves to be overrun by the 21st Century Caliphate.

Polish official: “If you are asking me about Muslim illegal immigrants, none, not even one, will come to Poland”

More @ You are being redirected...

American Liberals think that Muslims are just fooling around with theit goal to take over the world.

American Liberals think that Muslims are just fooling around with theit goal to take over the world.

American liberals are fiercely opposed to Islam because it is Totalitarian ideology in diametrical opposition to liberalism. Of course, there are a thousand useful idiot leftists to every liberal in this country, but there are still a few of them out there.

We are seeing a slow collapse of the European Union. Pretty interesting -- you rarely see a SLOW breakup of a political union. It's generally very fast, a couple days.

I expect it will go slowly till there is a tipping point and then, whoosh! Gone. Back to francs and marks and lira.

We are seeing a slow collapse of the European Union. Pretty interesting -- you rarely see a SLOW breakup of a political union. It's generally very fast, a couple days.

I expect it will go slowly till there is a tipping point and then, whoosh! Gone. Back to francs and marks and lira.
Poland is a beneficiary of the EU. They would not really be missed . But it would be to their detriment. Its their call.

Forum List

Back