Polacks out of cash

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The morons of Warsaw have ended their shopping tour, buying various groups. Now they have no more cash to meet their teachers´ pay demand.

.jpg

Polish govt has no money to meet striking teachers' demands

Poland´s health care system is underfunded. People die waiting for treatment while medics seek jobs abroad due to low wages.

Poland's doctors march to demand more health care funding
How are the things going in Germany? The level of medical treatment is better than it was say 20 years ago?
Partly yes and no, I guess. There are scientific advances but conditions are imperfect and also a funding problem.
So, the same as is in Poland. Except the medics seeking jobs abroad. Rather otherwise.

Poland´s health care system is underfunded. People die waiting for treatment while medics seek jobs abroad due to low wages.

How are the things going in Germany? The level of medical treatment is better than it was say 20 years ago?
Partly yes and no, I guess. There are scientific advances but conditions are imperfect and also a funding problem.
So, the same as is in Poland. Except the medics seeking jobs abroad. Rather otherwise.
Looks like their misery reaches a critical level.

Poland has growing GDP (including per capita). So it is hardly possible.

The things may change if the EU funding ceases, though.

So what about this news? The lack of medics is real whether you deny it or not.

I believe that many medics from Poland work in Western Europe including Germany. The salaries are higher there and it is understandable that people want to work there. That is one of examples how the policy of open borders inside the EU benefits rich countries in the first turn.

But from your previous post I concluded that the situation isnt much better in Germany (exept the medics don't go abroad for higher salaries). So, what is your point?

I believe that many medics from Poland work in Western Europe including Germany. The salaries are higher there and it is understandable that people want to work there. That is one of examples how the policy of open borders inside the EU benefits rich countries in the first turn.

But from your previous post I concluded that the situation isnt much better in Germany (exept the medics don't go abroad for higher salaries). So, what is your point?
I am not repeating.

I am not repeating.
You shouldn't repeat of course, but find out how to make yourself clear.

Looks like Poland should start homeschooling their kids if the state can’t get their shit together.

Forum List

Back