Pol pot , Mussolini,and Hitler oh my

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

UNHINGED! MSNBC's BATSH*T Claims About Trump​

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee our demockwacy is in danger ...

Would you cry if he smashed the doj FBI and CIA ?
Ya shouldn't ...cause they desperately need to be ...
Throw in the Pentagon and department of education and now we'd really be cooking
ffggvvyhhhyygghh.jpeg

Deplorable Yankee

This is a result of the unhinged BLM/radical feminist attitude we see from the mass media from Hollywood. 99% of the American people reject this attitude but for some reason it’s all prevalent in the media and in our films.

Of course, it is unhinged and crazy effectively to compare Trump to Hitler. the types of people who make these comparisons believe in shadow racism they think they could read peoples thoughts. The folks on the media believes statements like “make America great again” is the same type of statement Hitler would’ve said In a speech.

I have a lot of hope for the American future tho… I think we will soon have a return to normalcy. We will have a rejection of the anti-white, anti-American attitude we’re seeing. And we will have equality and mutual respect among people.

Deplorable Yankee

This is a result of the unhinged BLM/radical feminist attitude we see from the mass media from Hollywood. 99% of the American people reject this attitude but for some reason it’s all prevalent in the media and in our films.

Of course, it is unhinged and crazy effectively to compare Trump to Hitler. the types of people who make these comparisons believe in shadow racism they think they could read peoples thoughts. The folks on the media believes statements like “make America great again” is the same type of statement Hitler would’ve said In a speech.

I have a lot of hope for the American future tho… I think we will soon have a return to normalcy. We will have a rejection of the anti-white, anti-American attitude we’re seeing. And we will have equality and mutual respect among people.
Its still growing ...people are getting wise to it
Thiers only so many times you can lie to em

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee our demockwacy is in danger ...

Oddly, Joe Biden has done or is already doing most everything that these unhinged kooks listed in the video!

It is as if these morons are incapable of seeing what has gone on these past three years! And this is the media which is supposed to be the watchdogs of government.

I'm surprised they aren't already accusing Trump of all of this stuff, so I can only conclude they are waiting for Trump to be reelected so they can then blame him for everything Biden has done . . . .

. . . . and if Trump loses, then they can say that is why he lost, because he would have just done more of it or worse.

Democrats are like a broken calculator where, no matter what the problem is you input to the keypad, all you get is the same answer.

OIP.jpg

Forum List

Back