"Pokemon to blame for homosexuality, claims church"

Pokemon to blame for homosexuality claims church Metro News

"A church has allegedly blamed Pokemon for encouraging homosexuality.

Teenagers from the late 80s and early 90s have had their sexuality warped by Ash and his fruity friends, claims a study by the Creflo Dollar Ministry.

It’s preposterous, really, I mean how could anyone picture Pokemon as anything more than just a children’s cartoon?"

What's this remind me of? Oh yes,

tinky-winky.jpg

How long dya think until Pat Robertson comes out as gay? Homophobes usually are. So as the Queen of Homophobes Robertson's looking gayer and gayer.

How stupid!!!!!!!!
Don't they know that Homosexuality has been around for thousands of years?

Pokemon to blame for homosexuality claims church Metro News

"A church has allegedly blamed Pokemon for encouraging homosexuality.

Teenagers from the late 80s and early 90s have had their sexuality warped by Ash and his fruity friends, claims a study by the Creflo Dollar Ministry.

It’s preposterous, really, I mean how could anyone picture Pokemon as anything more than just a children’s cartoon?"

What's this remind me of? Oh yes,

tinky-winky.jpg

How long dya think until Pat Robertson comes out as gay? Homophobes usually are. So as the Queen of Homophobes Robertson's looking gayer and gayer.

How stupid!!!!!!!!
Don't they know that Homosexuality has been around for thousands of years?

Wouldn't assume that. Seem to have trouble distinguishing thousands from billions last I heard. :)

(Sarcasm)

Of course Pokemon is Gay--the name is queer advertisement!!

Poke-a-mon--What other proof do you need than a name that endorses anal sex with men!! Like "Duh!" Big Time!

P.S.
Creflo dollar is the guy asking for donations to buy a 65 million dollar jet. So if we are talking about names

Creflo Dollar sounds alot like == "Crept Your Dollar" Or "Crept Flow(ing) Dollars" , the name tends to signify an arrogant con artist

Last edited:
Hey, I just realized that I slammed something secular and something religious--all in one thread!!

I guess my cynical atheist eye is gaining power!! :muahaha: