Pokemon GOlems 2nd trie

hauke

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2015
so now people think they got the right to use physical adresses without consent

lets give an example

nientendo thinks its ok to make the Holocaust Memorial

into a shop for their commercial interrest, without getting consent

its ok to make the worst example of human behaviour, into a playground, without consent

these people at nientendo should be sued for 100 billion dollars for infringing on the privacy rights on the humanity of everyone, they should be so screwed that noone ever does this again

according to the law i have total control about my premise.

if you use my premise without consent for comercial use (gym) i can make you pay whatever i want, you put a (gy ) in my place ill make you pay 1000 Dollars per day, nintendo every gym not in a place you own costs you 1000 dollars a day

legaly id consider advertysing, its illegal to put advertising on anyones property without consent, every thing pokemon go does is without consent

nintendo just stole the world, without considering property rights

so now people think they got the right to use physical adresses without consent

lets give an example

nientendo thinks its ok to make the Holocaust Memorial

into a shop for their commercial interrest, without getting consent

its ok to make the worst example of human behaviour, into a playground, without consent

these people at nientendo should be sued for 100 billion dollars for infringing on the privacy rights on the humanity of everyone, they should be so screwed that noone ever does this again
Nintendo is not the originator of Pokemon...

theres laws in place which work very well for pokemon go, ... nintendo is going to be broke

and btw if you say im not responsible for what i do, in most countrys that does not work, so the parents of people who died, or people who got hurt can sue nintendo

the pokemon monsters are obviousely advertising for pokemon go

leggaly nintendo is fucked because they used the whole world without consent

i don t have the right to make a party in your backyard, nintendo thinks it does

they made nerd mistake, they thought the world is just a virtual reality, its not theres real world, with real soil and earth.

plants grow, like salad and letuce beans and corn, wheat andso much more. that makes bread and salad bars. theres really animals called 'Pigs which live and die and make good meat for your bar b q. theres real chicken laying eggs they are animals, cows are animals too.

its not in a computer, its RealLife

i don t really understand why people don t understand reality
but i understand a lot better why people don t understand reality, then people who do understand reality.

im not sure if i realy undrstand reality

Forum List

Back