Pokemon GO

Anyone doing this? My friend called and wants me to go to the park so she can use her Pokemon go on her phone. Is this a virtual treasure hunt?

You collect Pokemon Balls and than use them to catch Pokemon scattered all over the town or city. It is alamingly fun.

Anyone doing this? My friend called and wants me to go to the park so she can use her Pokemon go on her phone. Is this a virtual treasure hunt?

You collect Pokemon Balls and than use them to catch Pokemon scattered all over the town or city. It is alamingly fun.

Still waiting for her to show up I think she got lost in Pokemon land....:lol:

Pokemon NO...as in No life.
I saw this pudgy snow white 20 something year old stanidng on a street corner holding his phone and turning around in a circle - and then act like he was throwing something.
I am looking at this kid saying WTF?? My son tells me he is playing a Pokemon people are playing and says you use geo and get pokemon balls and you have to walk to certain buildings ect and throw the balls.
I said please tell me you don't do this? "No...some of my friends do..I can't believe they walk around and do this". He is 22 years old.
So there are a bunch of 20 something people walking around looking like idiots playing Pokemon.
We're doomed

I saw this pudgy snow white 20 something year old stanidng on a street corner holding his phone and turning around in a circle - and then act like he was throwing something.
I am looking at this kid saying WTF?? My son tells me he is playing a Pokemon people are playing and says you use geo and get pokemon balls and you have to walk to certain buildings ect and throw the balls.
I said please tell me you don't do this? "No...some of my friends do..I can't believe they walk around and do this". He is 22 years old.
So there are a bunch of 20 something people walking around looking like idiots playing Pokemon.
We're doomed

A lot of my friends do. One of my friends is obsessed with it LOL. Why not let people have fun?

We're doomed

A lot of my friends do. One of my friends is obsessed with it LOL. Why not let people have fun?

Interact with people, not a game from grade school. And no...interacting via a game over a tiny screen is not being social.

We're doomed

Interact with people, not a game from grade school. And no...interacting via a game over a tiny screen is not being social.

I've seen moms posting online about playing pokemon go with their kids and having a lot of fun together.

For some kids this game will be the first time they've been outside in years

That's what I am saying.
This kid was, I would guess...23-25 years old. Scraggly hair, unkempt bushy beard, wearing an old yellow tshirt 2 sizes too big...baggy green shorts with 10,000 wrinkles on both. He looked like he has been wearing the same clothes for a week! He was at least 75 lbs overweight and white as a ghost.
It WAS probably the first time he has went outside all summer.

That's what I am saying.
This kid was, I would guess...23-25 years old. Scraggly hair, unkempt bushy beard, wearing an old yellow tshirt 2 sizes too big...baggy green shorts with 10,000 wrinkles on both. He looked like he has been wearing the same clothes for a week! He was at least 75 lbs overweight and white as a ghost.

So it's a good thing.

That's what I am saying.

So it's a good thing.

Okay I can't argue with that...

To each his own....

Another way to cause car accidents though in my opinion (for those with no self control, OC disorders)

Forum List

Back