poitics are holding the economy back

pretending facts are not facts and merely circle jerking to lies is why your party is dying

Politics, psychology hurt economy, forecaster says - Forecaster of the Month - MarketWatch)

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — The economy has its weaknesses, but its main problems are political and psychological, says Jeffrey Rosen, chief economist for Briefing.com and the winner of the MarketWatch Forecaster of the Month Award for June.

Rosen argues that the economy could be growing at a better rate if businesses and consumers weren’t so frightened. “We have the ability to grow better than 3%,” he said.

“Conditions are better now than they have been,” Rosen said in an interview. The underlying trends in the economy are positive, he said.

gee you guys dont even remember what this thread was about do you?

note these clowns can not deal with the facts given them so its all just insults and bullshit they spew

note these clowns can not deal with the facts given them so its all just insults and bullshit they spew
Chef+Knife.jpg

is this the whole pot calling hte kettle black? im so ashamed it took me so long to figure that one out :D i had to admit that to my friend and he nearly knocked me silly.

none of you are dealing with the economic expert has said in the article.

want to try?

Politics, psychology hurt economy, forecaster says - Forecaster of the Month - MarketWatch)

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — The economy has its weaknesses, but its main problems are political and psychological, says Jeffrey Rosen, chief economist for Briefing.com and the winner of the MarketWatch Forecaster of the Month Award for June.

Rosen argues that the economy could be growing at a better rate if businesses and consumers weren’t so frightened. “We have the ability to grow better than 3%,” he said.

“Conditions are better now than they have been,” Rosen said in an interview. The underlying trends in the economy are positive, he said.

Politics are Holding the Economy back, though I am sure your Diluted Liberal mind thinks its only the other side causing it.

lol

Great point TM, if Obama was not more divisive than Bush was then maybe we would be better off… Instead Obama rams through policies while complaining along the way that people do not treat him and his historically failed ideology more like a King, just shut up and let him do what he wants has been Obama’s attitude.

It’s hard to trust someone that says they will end wars only to expand then and start new ones. It’s hard to trust someone that says we need to raise taxes then brags relentlessly about how they cut taxes for every single American through deficit building tax credits. It’s hard to take someone seriously when they claim they will cut the deficit in half by their first term and if anything get closer to doubling it.

Well at least Obama ninja style killed OBL all by himself… we should let everything slide because Obama is “America, Fuck Yeah!”

your party trashes any good economic news in hopes of distroying any chance of recovery

Forum List

Back