Poisoned generation after poisoned generation

That a fact burnt-toast??? Pity your selective sympathies don't extend to the many victims of the Jewish/Nazi war-machine....but I'm a patient man, and I know that before I bid goodbye to this sad ugly world the Jewish pirates in the middle east will reap what they have sown for so long....the world will rejoice

Quite the opposite Ahmed, it is the enemies of Israel who are reaping what they have sown, while Israel is growing and thriving and have managed to defend itself against MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF ENEMIES !

Do YOU have any sympathy for Israeli victims of terror ????
How true. It’s a shame that the unilateral withdrawal of Israel from southern Lebanon and Gaza could not have been successful in providing “Palestinians” a chance to create for themselves successful, peaceful enclaves contiguous to Israel. This opportunity would have proved the goal of a peaceful Palestinian State alongside Israel is attainable. Instead, the reality is that “Palestinians” are concerned with their own self-destruction and denigration. They allowed Gaza to become an armed islamic terrorist encampment with no objective but to rain rockets on the Israeli populace. Thus, it would be pointless for Israel to permit the West Bank to become little more than a staging ground for competing islamic terrorist tribes to arm and launch attacks on Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, the heart of Israel. It is because of the failure of the “Palestinians” to demonstrate they truly desire peace with Israel--in Gaza and in southern Lebanon and, prior the security barrier, the West Bank--that the Israeli military was prompted to defend its citizens with the result being this most recent islamic terrorist smack-down.

Not only that, but Lebanon has nothing to do with Palestine, so once Israel withdrew, there was nothing for them to "resist". It's only Muslim hatred of Jews that brought Nasrallah and Hezbollah to power there.

Forum List

Back