Poisoned generation after poisoned generation

That a fact burnt-toast??? Pity your selective sympathies don't extend to the many victims of the Jewish/Nazi war-machine....but I'm a patient man, and I know that before I bid goodbye to this sad ugly world the Jewish pirates in the middle east will reap what they have sown for so long....the world will rejoice

Dear Ahmed, could you please depart sooner rather than later?

Posting large images of a Palestinian baby isn't going to make your point come across more strong. And answer my question in post 8 !!

LEts see you back up your claims !

Sherri is a fine example of why for the past 1700 years--
almost all people murdered in the name of religion --ie
GENOCIDES in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS were
the result of either christian or islamic ideology.
On this messageboard she has, without conscience,
repeated and INSISTED upon the libels that brought
about those genocides I notice an interesting
phenomenon-----at least in my part of the world----some
of the eastern orthodox churches which lauded
CONSTANTINE as a saint----now focus only on his
mother HELENA ---for good reason-----Constantine
actually invented the laws upon which the Inquistion and
the nazi genocides were based in his imposition of
christianity upon the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" Some
christian scholars have come to the conclusion----that
"SAINT CONSTANTINE" was not 'really' a christian,
only his mother---HELENA was-----well she did not
invent those odious laws and never killed anyone.

No doubt sherri never witnessed jews celebrating
the deaths of arab kids-----but sherri will claim she
did anyway She might even claim that muslims

do not celebrate the deaths of jewish kids. She is
FERVENT in her "FAITH"
No lie in its support is too idiotic

Rosie,

You cannot seem to live in the world of today, where it is the Jews murdering babies, you just keep on believing in that twisted and warped History of yours, that has little to
no basis in fact. All it does is perpetuate the Zionist warped picture of the world and Zionists place in that world. Christians have Jesus to follow, Zionists have Israel to follow. You wrote God out of the picture altogether!

Zionism, worship of a Nation, Israel, that calls on its followers to slaughter babies and children and civilians at its altar!

Sherri

Sherri----the reason holocaust denial was outlawed
in some countries is because the DENIERS were
the nazis----in fact the pervading theme of the
nazi propaganda which you parrot----that which
was written by escaped nazi war criminals who fled
to syria and egypt was "WE DIDn't do it----THE
JOOOS DID IT" ------

I can live very well in this world and with
the history of the people with whom I live--
and I am delighted that people like you
and your "god" adolf abu ali and the
rapist pig of arabia----dislike me.

The good news is that most christians
of today repudiate the ideology that led
to the genocides enacted by christians
over the past 1700 years ----you don't
because you deilght in them

Jews never comitted a genocide---
not now and not in all of history.
Muslims have and christians have.
Muslims are still doing it and a few
people who call themselves christians
like the idea

FERVENT in her "FAITH"

Rosie,

You cannot seem to live in the world of today, where it is the Jews murdering babies, you just keep on believing in that twisted and warped History of yours, that has little to
no basis in fact. All it does is perpetuate the Zionist warped picture of the world and Zionists place in that world. Christians have Jesus to follow, Zionists have Israel to follow. You wrote God out of the picture altogether!

Zionism, worship of a Nation, Israel, that calls on its followers to slaughter babies and children and civilians at its altar!

Sherri

JOOOS DID IT" ------

like the idea

Rosie,

The story of Israel, who became a nation in 1947 is a story of ethnic cleansing, Apartheid, and genocide and Occupation. There are writings online anyone can retrieve and see a legal analysis proving all of this is true.

I am powerless to make you see the truth of what Israel is, some people just cannot accept the truth and live with lies, unfortunately you seem to be one of those people.

About the real History of the Jewish people, that is written about by Shlomo Sands in his book, The invention of The Jewish People. He is not a Nazi or a Christian, which you speak of as if they were one and the same, he is an Israeli Jew and a Historian and Professor.

Sherri

Last edited:
Posting large images of a Palestinian baby isn't going to make your point come across more strong. And answer my question in post 8 !!

LEts see you back up your claims !

FERVENT in her "FAITH"

Rosie,

You cannot seem to live in the world of today, where it is the Jews murdering babies, you just keep on believing in that twisted and warped History of yours, that has little to no basis in fact. All it does is perpetuate the Zionist warped picture of the world and Zionists place in that world. Christians have Jesus to follow, Zionists have Israel to follow. You wrote God out of the picture altogether!

Sherri
Zionism is not worship of a nation, you should be the last person to talk about living in this world, you ignorant IslamoNazi worshipping PIG.

Rosie,

Sherri

JOOOS DID IT" ------

like the idea

Rosie,

The story of Israel, who became a nation in 1947 is a story of ethnic cleansing, Apartheid, and genocide and Occupation. There are writings online anyone can retrieve and see a legal analysis proving all of this is true.

I am powerless to make you see the truth of what Israel is, some people just cannot accept the truth and live with lies, unfortunately you seem to be one of those people.

About the real History of the Jewish people, that is written about by Shlomo Sands in his book, The invention of The Jewish People. He is not a Nazi or a Christian, which you speak of as if they were one and the same, he is an Israeli Jew and a Historian and Professor.

Sherri
"Invention of the Jewish people". Where does this whore come up with this crap? Ha ha ha.

What a fucking piece of shit garbage of humanity. Sherri is a stark reminder that mutant subhumans like her do indeed roam this planet.

Rosie,

Sherri

JOOOS DID IT" ------

like the idea

Rosie,

Sherri
[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=StM8hGaCozk]Islam 270 Million Bodies in 1400 Years Every Kafir Mu - YouTube[/ame]

Lipush,

So funny, that comment, coming from a Zionist, aka Baby Killer, straight from Israel where your adoped Zionist people just murdered 43 children!

Is Judaism, has it now become, the religion of baby killers?

Baby killed earlier this month, month of November 2012, by Israel and its Zionist Regime!

bbc0.jpg

Sherri

Judaism never called itself as the "religion of peace".

Islam had.

So don't twist this around.

Btw, are you going to bring up that same photo of the Palestinian baby? Israeli babies have been killed as well in this conflict. I happen to have a long list. don't get me started.

Don't use baby photos as a cover up for every discussion. It's cheap and doesn't help your point.

Arafat body to be dug up Tuesday for poison test
The body of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat will be exhumed on Tuesday to undergo poison tests, the head of the Palestinian inquiry team said on Saturday.

“The tomb will be opened on November 27 and experts will take samples the same day within a matter of a few hours,”
Arafat body to be dug up Tuesday for poison test | The Raw Story

Perhaps there would have been more interest if they had done it on Halloween.

That a fact burnt-toast??? Pity your selective sympathies don't extend to the many victims of the Jewish/Nazi war-machine....but I'm a patient man, and I know that before I bid goodbye to this sad ugly world the Jewish pirates in the middle east will reap what they have sown for so long....the world will rejoice

Quite the opposite Ahmed, it is the enemies of Israel who are reaping what they have sown, while Israel is growing and thriving and have managed to defend itself against MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF ENEMIES !

Do YOU have any sympathy for Israeli victims of terror ????
How true. It’s a shame that the unilateral withdrawal of Israel from southern Lebanon and Gaza could not have been successful in providing “Palestinians” a chance to create for themselves successful, peaceful enclaves contiguous to Israel. This opportunity would have proved the goal of a peaceful Palestinian State alongside Israel is attainable. Instead, the reality is that “Palestinians” are concerned with their own self-destruction and denigration. They allowed Gaza to become an armed islamic terrorist encampment with no objective but to rain rockets on the Israeli populace. Thus, it would be pointless for Israel to permit the West Bank to become little more than a staging ground for competing islamic terrorist tribes to arm and launch attacks on Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, the heart of Israel. It is because of the failure of the “Palestinians” to demonstrate they truly desire peace with Israel--in Gaza and in southern Lebanon and, prior the security barrier, the West Bank--that the Israeli military was prompted to defend its citizens with the result being this most recent islamic terrorist smack-down.

Haha oh Sherri, continuing to defend your hateful and disgusting friends of Hamas. Yet you ONCE AGAIN FAILED to prove that Israeli pilots were given orders to kill children, you Islamic slut.
But I provided you with CLEAR EVIDENCE that Hamas intentionally kills civilians:

List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES .

You protest too vehemently, me thinks!

I just have to keep laughing at all that stuff you post, like about suicide bombings from years past, so many years past. And crap from know Hasbara sites!

All this crap you post will not take away the images of this murdered baby and the other 43 children Israel just murdered, that was seen over the world, reporetd by media worldwide, blasted all over the internet to bring the Truth into the light for thewhole world to see, the truth about the Zionist Baby Killers in Palestine, the Israeli Zionist Regime!

bbc0.jpg

Anyone wants tosee real fatality data, that is reported on Btselem, about 8000 Palestinians killed by Israel since the First Intifada commenced, the majority civilians, and over 1000 children!

I think murdering 1000 children warrants a Regime to be called baby killers! Zionists have worked diligently to earn and keep that name!

I have an idea, I wonder how often ideas become dreams by which miracles evolve, those who oppose these Israeli child murders, copy photos of the murdered children, distribte them around your communities, send them to elected officials, open the eyes of everyone around you until noone remains blind to the truth about Israel and these children murders!

Anyone have links to sites collecting photos of children injured and killed in this last Gaza operation, and/or the stories behind how they were attacked and killed and how it haa effected lives in Gaza, please share those with all of us.

Thanks!

Sherri

The only reasons those suicide bombing were a thing of the past, is because Israel built a fence to keep the animal terrorists, like yourself, from entering. I know it angers you that more Jews are not dying, like in 2002-03 and so forth.

And you STILL failed to answer my question of providing a link that shows that Israeli pilots were given orders to kill babies or children.

You know why you havent provided the link? Because it only exists in your twisted, Islamic, Jihadist mind !

Leave sherri alone----she is demonstrating her triumphant fascination with Gore -----and she is right------there are lots of other perverts in the world who are as fascinated as she is. For those who do not know-----the Israeli government does not
allow publication of gore-----because ---doing so is a violation of jewish ethics It is meaningless I have seen more "GORE" in inner city hospital emergency rooms than a pervert like Sherri and her disgusting circle of perverts can produce in a year eagerly snapping pictures. In fact routine car accidents and house fires produce more than sherri has------in fact -----most of her crap is just that Anti abortion people are BIG ON GORE-----they like to take pictures of the products of an INDUCED ABORTION----of course a spontaneous miscarriage does not look much different..

top for sherri-----people like to tune into BEHEADINGS TOO----just relabel them "ISRAELI BEHEADING"

The body of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat will be exhumed on Tuesday to undergo poison tests, the head of the Palestinian inquiry team said on Saturday.

“The tomb will be opened on November 27 and experts will take samples the same day within a matter of a few hours,”
Maybe to give his "people" a chance to defecate more on the grave of the man that stole billions from them?

Leave sherri alone----she is demonstrating her triumphant fascination with Gore -----and she is right------there are lots of other perverts in the world who are as fascinated as she is. For those who do not know-----the Israeli government does not
allow publication of gore-----because ---doing so is a violation of jewish ethics It is meaningless I have seen more "GORE" in inner city hospital emergency rooms than a pervert like Sherri and her disgusting circle of perverts can produce in a year eagerly snapping pictures. In fact routine car accidents and house fires produce more than sherri has------in fact -----most of her crap is just that Anti abortion people are BIG ON GORE-----they like to take pictures of the products of an INDUCED ABORTION----of course a spontaneous miscarriage does not look much different..

top for sherri-----people like to tune into BEHEADINGS TOO----just relabel them "ISRAELI BEHEADING"

You know, I have noticed that Sherri has this "thing" with posting gory photos. Not a one of them can be connected with any specific date or circumstance.

It seems she has a certain pathology that is fueled by hate and self-hate.

Maybe to give his "people" a chance to defecate more on the grave of the man that stole billions from them?
Judge Roy Bean would have had him dug up and properly hanged.

Rosie,

Sherri

JOOOS DID IT" ------

like the idea

Rosie,

The story of Israel, who became a nation in 1947...
Sherri

How is it possible that one could be so obsessed with Israel and not know it was established in 1948? :D

You know, I have noticed that Sherri has this "thing" with posting gory photos. Not a one of them can be connected with any specific date or circumstance.

You are correct about that, but that's been noticeable for a while. Google her and you'll notice she's one fucked up woman with a horrific history, then you'll realize where this hate comes from.

You are correct about that, but that's been noticeable for a while. Google her and you'll notice she's one fucked up woman with a horrific history, then you'll realize where this hate comes from.

Woo. You ain't kiddin'! :D

Just looked her up. Nasty looking bitch, but couldn't find the horrific story??

Forum List

Back