Poisoned generation after poisoned generation

Arafat body to be dug up Tuesday for poison test
The body of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat will be exhumed on Tuesday to undergo poison tests, the head of the Palestinian inquiry team said on Saturday.

“The tomb will be opened on November 27 and experts will take samples the same day within a matter of a few hours,”
Arafat body to be dug up Tuesday for poison test | The Raw Story

Jos,

I certainly hope they finally find the answers, about this poisoning issue.

And I hope Justice comes soon for all of those involved in his death, be they Israelii or Palestinian or of another Nationality!

What is funny about the OP is the poster's blindness to the Truth about the poisoned minds in Israel, poisoned by hate of Palestinians, poisoned so much by their hate that killing babies and Palestinain children is celebrated and applauded and with every child Israell kills, the desire grows ever greater to kill more Palestinian nonJewish children!

Israel just killed 43 children in Gaza!

And a poster throws up some Hasbara Propaganda video of organizations founded for the sole purpose of whitewashing Israel's crimes against humanity and a video there to incite hate of Palestinians, which has no credibilty, to have any it would have to do things like provide a link to the original source and we would have to have translations by Gentiles, not Zionist Jews, aka baby killers!

I just have to laugh about that, what a joke the OP is!

The poster starts this thread, demonizing Palestinians, within days of Israel murdering the 11 month old Palestinian baby in the picture below.

bbc0.jpg

Sherri

Posting large images of a Palestinian baby isn't going to make your point come across more strong. And answer my question in post 8 !!

LEts see you back up your claims !

Haha oh Sherri, continuing to defend your hateful and disgusting friends of Hamas. Yet you ONCE AGAIN FAILED to prove that Israeli pilots were given orders to kill children, you Islamic slut.
But I provided you with CLEAR EVIDENCE that Hamas intentionally kills civilians:

List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES .

You protest too vehemently, me thinks!

I just have to keep laughing at all that stuff you post, like about suicide bombings from years past, so many years past. And crap from know Hasbara sites!

All this crap you post will not take away the images of this murdered baby and the other 43 children Israel just murdered, that was seen over the world, reporetd by media worldwide, blasted all over the internet to bring the Truth into the light for thewhole world to see, the truth about the Zionist Baby Killers in Palestine, the Israeli Zionist Regime!

bbc0.jpg

Anyone wants tosee real fatality data, that is reported on Btselem, about 8000 Palestinians killed by Israel since the First Intifada commenced, the majority civilians, and over 1000 children!

I think murdering 1000 children warrants a Regime to be called baby killers! Zionists have worked diligently to earn and keep that name!

I have an idea, I wonder how often ideas become dreams by which miracles evolve, those who oppose these Israeli child murders, copy photos of the murdered children, distribte them around your communities, send them to elected officials, open the eyes of everyone around you until noone remains blind to the truth about Israel and these children murders!

Anyone have links to sites collecting photos of children injured and killed in this last Gaza operation, and/or the stories behind how they were attacked and killed and how it haa effected lives in Gaza, please share those with all of us.

Thanks!

Sherri

Last edited:
Arafat body to be dug up Tuesday for poison test
The body of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat will be exhumed on Tuesday to undergo poison tests, the head of the Palestinian inquiry team said on Saturday.

“The tomb will be opened on November 27 and experts will take samples the same day within a matter of a few hours,”
Arafat body to be dug up Tuesday for poison test | The Raw Story

Jos,

I certainly hope they finally find the answers, about this poisoning issue.

And I hope Justice comes soon for all of those involved in his death, be they Israelii or Palestinian or of another Nationality!
Sherri

It does not occur to one such as Sherri that the old man simply died and she not will be able to accept any findings that do not match her baseless beliefs. Typical.
Her slogan:
Facts? We don't need no stinkin' facts! :D

That a fact burnt-toast??? Pity your selective sympathies don't extend to the many victims of the Jewish/Nazi war-machine....but I'm a patient man, and I know that before I bid goodbye to this sad ugly world the Jewish pirates in the middle east will reap what they have sown for so long....the world will rejoice

Quite the opposite Ahmed, it is the enemies of Israel who are reaping what they have sown, while Israel is growing and thriving and have managed to defend itself against MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF ENEMIES !

Do YOU have any sympathy for Israeli victims of terror ????

I think we should put these two Jew hating pigs Sherri and Jos together. A match made in hell. LOL

Posting large images of a Palestinian baby isn't going to make your point come across more strong. And answer my question in post 8 !!

Sherri is a fine example of why for the past 1700 years--
almost all people murdered in the name of religion --ie
GENOCIDES in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS were
the result of either christian or islamic ideology.
On this messageboard she has, without conscience,
repeated and INSISTED upon the libels that brought
about those genocides I notice an interesting
phenomenon-----at least in my part of the world----some
of the eastern orthodox churches which lauded
CONSTANTINE as a saint----now focus only on his
mother HELENA ---for good reason-----Constantine
actually invented the laws upon which the Inquistion and
the nazi genocides were based in his imposition of
christianity upon the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" Some
christian scholars have come to the conclusion----that
"SAINT CONSTANTINE" was not 'really' a christian,
only his mother---HELENA was-----well she did not
invent those odious laws and never killed anyone.

No doubt sherri never witnessed jews celebrating
the deaths of arab kids-----but sherri will claim she
did anyway She might even claim that muslims
do not celebrate the deaths of jewish kids. She is
FERVENT in her "FAITH"
No lie in its support is too idiotic

Last edited:

Sherri is a fine example of why for the past 1700 years--
almost all people murdered in the name of religion --ie
GENOCIDES in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS were
the result of either christian or islamic ideology.
On this messageboard she has, without conscience,
repeated and INSISTED upon the libels that brought
about those genocides I notice an interesting
phenomenon-----at least in my part of the world----some
of the eastern orthodox churches which lauded
CONSTANTINE as a saint----now focus only on his
mother HELENA ---for good reason-----Constantine
actually invented the laws upon which the Inquistion and
the nazi genocides were based in his imposition of
christianity upon the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" Some
christian scholars have come to the conclusion----that
"SAINT CONSTANTINE" was not 'really' a christian,
only his mother---HELENA was-----well she did not
invent those odious laws and never killed anyone.

No doubt sherri never witnessed jews celebrating
the deaths of arab kids-----but sherri will claim she
did anyway She might even claim that muslims
do not celebrate the deaths of jewish kids. She is
FERVENT in her "FAITH"
No lie in its support is too idiotic

Rosie,

You cannot seem to live in the world of today, where it is the Jews murdering babies, you just keep on believing in that twisted and warped History of yours, that has little to no basis in fact. All it does is perpetuate the Zionist warped picture of the world and Zionists place in that world. Christians have Jesus to follow, Zionists have Israel to follow. You wrote God out of the picture altogether!

Zionism, worship of a Nation, Israel, that calls on its followers to slaughter babies and children and civilians at its altar!

Sherri

Forum List

Back