Pointy Hat: Muslim Terrorism Doesn't Exist!

This isn't about abortions. You brought them up, not I.
You said, and I quote: " Christian terrorism Does Not exist" Abortion clinics have been bombed. Abortion clinics have been shot at. Abortion doctors have been assassinated. Were these attacks acts of terrorism or were the attackers not Christian?

[qutoe] Are Al Quada Muslims? Then true to the OP it is about Muslim terrorism, and the lack of discernment on the part of the Pope.[/quote] The Pope said "Christian terrorism does not exist, Jewish terrorism does not exist, and Muslim terrorism does not exist. They do not exist,” It's dishonest to pull out just one group..it distorts his meaning.

And I did not deny anything. Stop trying to put words in my mouth.
You did not write "Bullshit. Christian terrorism Does Not exist." Who was I quoting, then.

I said that you'll hear Allahu Akbar before the bombs go off a lot more often than you'll hear Christ the Lord, before they detonate. Do you disagree?
Well, let's see. 15 bombings in London when I lived there...never heard Allahu Akbar or Christ the Lord. 2 of the bombings were by Muslims, most were by Catholics.
I lost count of the mortar and rocket attacks in Afghanistan. Never heard any calls there. Just the bombs.

To determine whether or not the abortion clinics bombers were Christian, ask yourself, "would Christ bomb a building or murder someone"? If your answer is no, then those individuals who do are not Christians. The religion of Christianity is not a terrorist organization. On the other hand, Where the # of Muslims has grown in population, the more radicalized the country becomes.
Here, ask the CIA:
What Happens to a Country as Muslims Population Grows

Last edited:
The politically planted pope needs to STFU!!
To HereWeGoAgain: Right on.

Pope-Lib-Theology-640x480.jpg
http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/01/Pope-Lib-Theology-640x480.jpg

Frankie better have a better record on faith and morals than he has on politics.

Forum List

Back