Points to Ponder

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
1. Signed up for an exercise class & was told to wear loose fitting clothes. IF I HAD any loose fitting clothes, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place.

2. Why do I swear on the Bible in court when the Ten Commandments cannot be displayed in the same courtroom?

3. When I was young, I use to go skinny-dipping. Now I just 'chunk-dunk'.

4. Why can't the Bible be read in school but it can be in prison?

5. Wouldn't it be nice whenever in life we messed up we could press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' & start over?

Enter the Liberals..

I bet we'll see 5 replies breaking down each point, and offering argument for/against them. In the end, Jim will be pissed, gop_jeff will win the debate, and WonderWench will be banned.

Originally posted by Joz
1. Signed up for an exercise class & was told to wear loose fitting clothes. IF I HAD any loose fitting clothes, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place.

they sell tents at outdoor shops, if you don''t have loose fitting clothes, go get one to wear

2. Why do I swear on the Bible in court when the Ten Commandments cannot be displayed in the same courtroom?

because you're easily controlled by society?

3. When I was young, I use to go skinny-dipping. Now I just 'chunk-dunk'.

:wtf:

4. Why can't the Bible be read in school but it can be in prison?

because prisons are for punishment and schools are for learning, DUH!!

5. Wouldn't it be nice whenever in life we messed up we could press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' & start over?

or in your case, alt+F4

sorry to offend you, but since it was in the humor section I thought that I could reply humorously.

Don't take it as a personal attack, it surely wasn't meant to be.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
sorry to offend you, but since it was in the humor section I thought that I could reply humorously.

:soul:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth

We're square.

Forum List

Back