Points I'd Like to See Raised in Tonight's Debate.

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
As a funny, on the side “ha-ha” during tonight’s asskicking, er, debate – I really hope Vice President Ryan brings up the fact that Former Vice President Biden graduated law school at nearly the bottom of his class and, being the dishonest, wise-ass lying fuck that he is/was, was indeed caught plagiarizing a paper that he submitted for grade.

Also - Biden claims to be Catholic. Well, he probably is, by association only.

Biden doesn't practice Catholic values - i.e. - he's pro-choice, pro-gay marriage.

Ryan practices Catholic values.

Hopefully Biden's gone to confession recently and reformed, but doubtful. We'll see tonight where he stands on those non-Catholic issues.

Ryan's gonna kick Biden's old, hair-plugged ass through the goalposts tonight.

Looking forward to it.

As a funny, on the side “ha-ha” during tonight’s asskicking, er, debate – I really hope Vice President Ryan brings up the fact that Former Vice President Biden graduated law school at nearly the bottom of his class and, being the dishonest, wise-ass lying fuck that he is/was, was indeed caught plagiarizing a paper that he submitted for grade.

Biden doesn't practice Catholic values - i.e. - he's pro-choice, pro-gay marriage.

Hopefully Biden's gone to confession recently and reformed, but doubtful. We'll see tonight where he stands on those non-Catholic issues.

Looking forward to it.

Ever hear of separation of church and state?

Looking forward to it.

He just told you Biden has seperated from the Catholic doctrine. What more do ewe want?

Looking forward to it.

So, it's OK for Reid to whine about Romney's Mormonism & question him on that area... but not for Warrior to question Biden's Catholicism?

Can you say 'double standard much, bitch?'

Yes, I have. Thanks.

The point I made in my post - the Catholic issue - will indeed be brought up tonight. Don't know by who - but it will.

If you're concerned with the Church and State issue - and you'd like Biden to keep his mouth shut about Catholicism, I suggest you call his office ASAP.

i am disappointed warrior, you left out any mention of dicking sucking.....Lot lizarding not go so well last night chum?

Looking forward to it.

You know what they call the guy who is last in his class in law school?

Lawyer.

Other than that, I agree. I hope Ryan tries to turn this into a Catholic-off.

That will turn out well for him.

Last edited:
Other than that, I agree. I hope Ryan tries to turn this into a Catholic-off.

That will turn out well for him.

I agree. It would turn Catholics completely OFF for Biden.

He's a Catholic in name only.

The fucker needs to get to confession, STAT - and quit siding with fetus killers and gays. Totally un-Catholic.

I'd like to know if Joe Biden is semi-retarded, or is it drugs and alcohol?

Last edited:
The truth is this is pure theater. It doesnt matter who wins really because the VP doesnt do all that much. What has Biden actually done in 4 years, except create jobs for PR people cleaning up his mistakes?

The problem is that expectations for Biden are so low that if he manages not to drool he'll be declared the winner. It will give Ryan the opportunity to show his human side so the lib-tards can claim that he's lying because he denied wanting to throw Granma off a cliff and never admitted to starving her.

Forum List

Back