Point 0(Zero) "Beauty In Pain"

VaderNinurta

Rookie
Jun 30, 2011
This is both Science and Religion, as they are indeed one and the same.

..The Gnosis of Unity apprehended through the fiery trials of Earth..

--Have you ever been crippled by the contemplation of the suffering of living creatures? While at the same time being mystified by the potency of the experience of the thought?-
One impulse being of an emotional nature, and the other of an intellectual; coalescing together into a miraculous point of vivid Reality?--

--In other words have you seen God?--

--The Idea of God is Not what I’m interested in. Ideas form Beliefs, and Beliefs are intrinsically false because you can always change them if new, more appealing, information becomes available and is properly assimilated to the Ego. And by asking have you seen God, you might be thinking I'm asking do you Believe in God.--

--As an example I may believe at a given point in time that sushi is my favorite food, but then later I may try something I like more; As a result it forces me to change my beliefs on what I thought I preferred most. Beliefs are just a form of preference and generally don’t last vary long.--

--What about Knowing? By asking have you Seen God, I am really asking do you Know God.- I Know what 2 + 2 is going to equal, every single time; and you cannot persuade me to Believe otherwise, I Know it. But how?--

--Do you Believe that you can read? Or do you Know it?--

--Do you Believe that boiling water creates steam and condensation; or by the grace of some higher intuitive faculty, do you Know?--

--Why is there Knowing? Does it come from Experience alone? Or does Experience only provide the Ingredients for the Internal Alchemy? And if so, how is the Substance of the experience Trans-Communicated to the Intuitive faculties of the sentient Form? --

--Do suffering, pain, Evil, and sadness serve an important purpose in helping the Ego, both individual and collective, become more powerful and thus more able to make positive change? And also, what defines "positive" in a greater Cosmic context?--

..The homeostatic symbiosis requires adherence..

-Deep, thoughtful, and creative responses are welcome.-

Epistemology is a tad deep for this place.

I'm just now trying to get my head around the fact that EGO is basically a necessary delusion.

Or is it?

Aye! there's the rub.

So I'll see your "How do we know what we know?" question and raise you a

"Do we really exist as we think we exist?"​

question.​

Because, let's face it.​

In order to ponder the issue of knowing, one must establish if there is a KNOWER in the first place.

But I will go this far as it pertains to "knowing".

Here's my answer"

Everything we think we know is based on presuppositions that we cannot prove.

Last edited:
--I don’t believe that all things we think we know are based on things we cannot prove; moreover I don’t think that I know anything, I know what I know. -Proof is there to satisfy the intellect, but you cannot prove something that is beyond the intellects ability to understand even if it is true. Thus you have to find a way of communicating within yourself which is not limited by what you think.--

--Its very important to realize we are not the first ones to ponder the All and Everything and we must be cognizant of the contributions of the past; one of those very important contributions being the idea of Self Evidence.--

-Do I think I know I love my family? Or is it Self Evident?-

-Is the fact that I Exist a Self Evident fact?-
(For me the only prerequisites for existing are that the “thing” can both send a receive information, in some capacity.)

-Is it possible to prove I Love something? Or is Love itself the proof?-

-Love and Knowledge both come from the same place, a place of Quantum Communications. These are able to speak through the biology of the Entity without the beings consent, and without it ever lending a guiding force of willpower, or intellect.-

-Just as it is possible to “See” without eyes, it is possible to “Know”, outside of Mind.-

--The things that we think and feel, are archetypal assimilations which follow certain resonances and fluctuating patterns of conscious activity; these patterns are infinitely complex. Thus the Mind is taking complete Chaos and creating Order.--

--It is this Order which Is capable of transforming the Nature, internal and external, of the organism. Whether it be localized on the planet Earth as a part of the Microcosmos, or whether it have some Macro manifestation. --

--The communications are completed through the use of biological programs encoded within the amino acid structures of DNA, which themselves receive nourishment from The Cosmic Colostrum, which comes from a place contained within nowhere. It is that which we call “Dark Matter”, and it serves to provide the foundation for our Universe and our Experience of it. --

--One of the practical byproducts of this Order (within Order (within Order) (within Order) ) on a human level, is what we call Love and Knowledge(Gnosis), among many other things.--

images

Epistemology is a tad deep for this place.

I'm just now trying to get my head around the fact that EGO is basically a necessary delusion.

Or is it?

Aye! there's the rub.

So I'll see your "How do we know what we know?" question and raise you a

"Do we really exist as we think we exist?"​

question.​

Because, let's face it.​

In order to ponder the issue of knowing, one must establish if there is a KNOWER in the first place.

But I will go this far as it pertains to "knowing".

Here's my answer"

Everything we think we know is based on presuppositions that we cannot prove.

Perhaps not within some levels.

We are each the ponderer and 'knower' accordingly. Perhaps what we need to do is not only listen but actually 'hear' what is being said, and not just by our counter-parts, but by our peers as well. All too often supposed enemies are within the same team. :eusa_whistle: Apparently, it's frequently called 'parties'. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back