Poetic Justice

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
The problem in Australia is there are too many disabled spaces. In my building we have 10 and only one disabled person. At my local shopping mall there are 13 out of a total of 25 one hour spaces! You would think WWI just ended.

Half the people using them are just fat, that is their disability, they are fat. Some are fat and ugly, I will give them that. They should be walking more!

Disabled people claim they want to be treated equally, just like everyone else, well then find a freaking parking just like everyone else.

Unless you are just a severed head with no body use regular parking!

Hey, I wonder if I can get a sticker for being an alcoholic? After all, you don't want me smashing your car while I search for a parking space do you?

Last edited:
It's worse than that. Government employees often abuse disabled parking permits in order to hand out "free parking anywhere passes" to themselves and their cronies.

With the increasing number of permanently disabled veterans returning from Afghanistan, we are going to need every available space to accomodate these heroes. But the selfish fakers and cheats won't care about that. Just as long as they can park and walk a few yards less. If I see any of these lowlifes doing it, they'll be coming back to a car with four very flat tyres!

It's worse than that. Government employees often abuse disabled parking permits in order to hand out "free parking anywhere passes" to themselves and their cronies.

Really? That's awful! Do you have some way of proving that?

Trust me, it really irks me when I see these lazy asses park in a space not intended for them.

Save if for the elderly and the handicapped.

Forum List

Back