Pod People: The Fruits of Your Vote

Nice try.

"The fruits of your vote." Your point was pretty clear. And dead wrong.

That site has been there since way back in the Bush days.

Three of you all started a topic based on this Daily Piss article. I guess we know who the pod people are.

BWA-HA-HA!

Keeping drinking the Daily Piss over and over, expecting a different result, PoliticalPod.

I was going to say 'you can't be that stupid,' but the truth is the truth.

Obama and the Pod Party want to increase immigration, legal and other wise....and increase dependency of every variety.

"Department of Agriculture personnel in the Obama administration have met with Mexican Government officials dozens of times since the president took office to promote nutrition assistance programs — notably food stamps — among Mexican Americans, Mexican nationals and migrant communities in America."

Read more: Obama USDA met 30 times with Mexican gov't to promote food-stamp use among Mexican immigrants | The Daily Caller

and.....

"Some of the increase, of course, is clearly
due to the recession. Many of these programs are countercyclical, meaning that
they automatically expand during economic
downturns. However, increases in both participation and spending were greater during this recession than in previous ones....During the
current recession (over a comparable three year period), enrollment increased by 12
million people, while spending increased by
$30 billion. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Food and
Nutrition Services, “Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Participation and Costs,” SNAP Annual Summary

and...

"….the dramatically larger increase also suggests that part
of the program’s growth is due to conscious
policy choices by this administration to ease
eligibility rules and expand caseloads….income limits for eligibility have
risen twice as fast as inflation since 2007
and are now roughly 10 percent higher than
they were when Obama took office."
Casey Mulligan, “The Sharp Increase in
the Food Stamps Program,” Economix,
Casey B. Mulligan: The Sharp Increase in the Food Stamps Program - NYTimes.com
Study: More Than Half a Trillion Dollars Spent on Welfare But Poverty Levels Unaffected | CNS News

I better repeat it for you:

"...the program’s growth is due to conscious
policy choices by this administration..."

Get it POD-ner?

Daily Caller? :lol: And then you tell other people they are misinformed? :confused: How about upping your creditably by using non-partisan resources,,at least one in awhile? Even once in every one hundred posts would be an improvement.

"Daily Caller? "

Unless you can report some error, you appear to be....what's the word....oh, ...a jerk.

And, no better indication of your ineptitude than this:

"...upping your creditably by using non-partisan resources,,..."

Somehow a fool like you is the arbiter?

A government web site is created for immigrants to help them find government benefits.

In 2007.

The President under whose Administration that web site was created leaves office a couple years later.

Five and a half years after the web site is created, an election is held.

Shortly thereafter, a yellow hack partisan web site notifies its pod people of this government benefit site for immigrants.

That very day and the next, three of those pod people on this here forum start topics about that web site. One of them says this web site is the "fruits of your vote" from the recent election. As if Obama ran and created all these gifts to the darkies on election night or something.

This person sneers down her nose at the people who voted for Obama over this web site.

You just can't write comedy this good! :lol:

PC always looks down on other people. She's USMB's Queen of Narcissism. That's just my opinion and I didn't even vote for Obama!

I must admit....I don't suffer fools well.

"1. Homeland Security promotes welfare to new immigrants in government ‘welcome’ materials

2. “Welcome to USA.gov,” a website maintained by the Department of Homeland Security’s U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), bills itself as the “primary gateway for new immigrants...a prominent section for new immigrants about how to access government benefits.

3. “Government assistance programs can be critically important to the well-being of some immigrants and their families.

4. The DHS page offers links to government websites that explain how to access benefits including food stamps, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Medicaid, Medicare, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and the “official website with information on all available federal benefit programs,” ...

5. WelcometoUSA.gov also boasts to immigrants that “[f]ree public education for children is one reason many immigrants come to the United States.”

6. USCIS spokesman Bill Wright told The Daily Caller that the site is not intended to advise individuals on their eligibility."
Homeland Security promotes welfare to new immigrants in government 'welcome' materials | The Daily Caller

So....correct me if I'm wrong: all of you Pod People voted to advertise to the world that we're not giving away enough benefits to non-citizens?

You voted for a greater national debt? True?

This couldn't be part of the desire to transfer America's wealth to the rest of the world....could it, Pods?

...you know....one of the things we warned you about before the election?

honey, someone who lives in the bubble really shouldn't pretend normal people live in pods.

thanks.

...ARE pods.

yw

I was going to say 'you can't be that stupid,' but the truth is the truth.

Obama and the Pod Party want to increase immigration, legal and other wise....and increase dependency of every variety.

"Department of Agriculture personnel in the Obama administration have met with Mexican Government officials dozens of times since the president took office to promote nutrition assistance programs — notably food stamps — among Mexican Americans, Mexican nationals and migrant communities in America."

Read more: Obama USDA met 30 times with Mexican gov't to promote food-stamp use among Mexican immigrants | The Daily Caller

and.....

"Some of the increase, of course, is clearly
due to the recession. Many of these programs are countercyclical, meaning that
they automatically expand during economic
downturns. However, increases in both participation and spending were greater during this recession than in previous ones....During the
current recession (over a comparable three year period), enrollment increased by 12
million people, while spending increased by
$30 billion. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Food and
Nutrition Services, “Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Participation and Costs,” SNAP Annual Summary

and...

"….the dramatically larger increase also suggests that part
of the program’s growth is due to conscious
policy choices by this administration to ease
eligibility rules and expand caseloads….income limits for eligibility have
risen twice as fast as inflation since 2007
and are now roughly 10 percent higher than
they were when Obama took office."
Casey Mulligan, “The Sharp Increase in
the Food Stamps Program,” Economix,
Casey B. Mulligan: The Sharp Increase in the Food Stamps Program - NYTimes.com
Study: More Than Half a Trillion Dollars Spent on Welfare But Poverty Levels Unaffected | CNS News

I better repeat it for you:

"...the program’s growth is due to conscious
policy choices by this administration..."

Get it POD-ner?

Daily Caller? :lol: And then you tell other people they are misinformed? :confused: How about upping your creditably by using non-partisan resources,,at least one in awhile? Even once in every one hundred posts would be an improvement.

"Daily Caller? "

Unless you can report some error, you appear to be....what's the word....oh, ...a jerk.

And, no better indication of your ineptitude than this:

"...upping your creditably by using non-partisan resources,,..."

Somehow a fool like you is the arbiter?

Thanks for making my point. You certainly are a pretentious one. :lol:

"1. Homeland Security promotes welfare to new immigrants in government ‘welcome’ materials

2. “Welcome to USA.gov,” a website maintained by the Department of Homeland Security’s U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), bills itself as the “primary gateway for new immigrants...a prominent section for new immigrants about how to access government benefits.

3. “Government assistance programs can be critically important to the well-being of some immigrants and their families.

4. The DHS page offers links to government websites that explain how to access benefits including food stamps, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Medicaid, Medicare, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and the “official website with information on all available federal benefit programs,” ...

5. WelcometoUSA.gov also boasts to immigrants that “[f]ree public education for children is one reason many immigrants come to the United States.”

6. USCIS spokesman Bill Wright told The Daily Caller that the site is not intended to advise individuals on their eligibility."
Homeland Security promotes welfare to new immigrants in government 'welcome' materials | The Daily Caller

So....correct me if I'm wrong: all of you Pod People voted to advertise to the world that we're not giving away enough benefits to non-citizens?

You voted for a greater national debt? True?

This couldn't be part of the desire to transfer America's wealth to the rest of the world....could it, Pods?

...you know....one of the things we warned you about before the election?

enhanced-buzz-11206-1353414122-3.jpg

Drunk & Pissed-OFF!!!!!

Forum List

Back