Poconos Lake House Rental ?

Kiki Cannoli

Have you met my shadow?
May 27, 2011
Really south of the border
The family is looking at spending a couple of weeks next summer in a rental somewhere in the northeast. My sister suggested the Poconos. From what I am seeing the price points are very reasonable; much more bang for the buck in comparison to Cape Cod, Upstate New York, Hampton Beach, or the Jersey Shore.

We are looking for accommodations to sleep 14'ish, big kitchen, pet friendly, on the water, close to a town center, family/children friendly (in other words there will be noise!)

I know nothing of this area. Any experiences, suggestions, area knowledge is appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Kiki

Sounds like fun KC.
Good luck with the search.
I've already lined up a guest house and adjoining cabins for next Thanksgiving.
In... Indiana. :lol:

Will be myself and two sisters, y husband and one brother-in-law and maybe an additional significant other by then, four nephews, three dogs and various friends in and out for days at a time. And of course, the nephews will want to bring friends...I foresee camping in the yard.

It will be relaxed with lots of food and summer frolicking. I foresee many a bottle of wine as well. :cool: And some yummy scotch on the porch in the evenings.

Forum List

Back