Pocket Monsters!

KittenKoder

Sep 21, 2008
Nowhere
In other words Pokemon ... well ... sort of. I know what many will say "it's a kids thing" but there are some adults who love this phenomenon even now. Well, I like it of course otherwise I wouldn't have brought it up and since I feel really hyper this morning I may as well start this up. How many like it or at one time enjoyed playing the game?

The reason for this is I am working on something kinda like it, more like the lesser known Dragon Warrior Monsters but more advanced and of course online (using Java). I am focusing on fantasy monsters though, at least for now. It will also be more suitable for all ages, not just kids, and the monsters will be the ones from various other games. Free of course when I am done. Anyone have anything cool that they may like to see ... or even if you just want to tell me to shut up already.

In other words Pokemon ... well ... sort of. I know what many will say "it's a kids thing" but there are some adults who love this phenomenon even now. Well, I like it of course otherwise I wouldn't have brought it up and since I feel really hyper this morning I may as well start this up. How many like it or at one time enjoyed playing the game?

The reason for this is I am working on something kinda like it, more like the lesser known Dragon Warrior Monsters but more advanced and of course online (using Java). I am focusing on fantasy monsters though, at least for now. It will also be more suitable for all ages, not just kids, and the monsters will be the ones from various other games. Free of course when I am done. Anyone have anything cool that they may like to see ... or even if you just want to tell me to shut up already.

I got a pocket monster for ya KK. :lol:

*eye roll*

*eye roll*

Oh cmon---someone had to say it.

Forum List

Back