Pocahontas will defeat Trump...she knows how to beat a thin-skinned bully who is driven by hatred

Only a fool believes that Trump is going to be on any kind of ballot in 2020. The same kind of fool that thought Mexico was going to pay for a wall to hide behind.

Or that Trump would beat that corrupt old sot.
None of the people indicted/jailed in the Mueller investigation are connected to the "old sot" and it was the EC who defeated her, not the goon with 3 million less votes.

None of the people indicted/jailed in the Mueller investigation are connected to the "old sot"

And from what I've seen, none of these were indicted/jailed for "election collusion" either.

and it was the EC who defeated her

Defeated her wrinkly drunken ass!!!
Insulting this woman that not many people besides you really care about isn`t going to save Trump. Stay tuned.

Telling the truth is an insult?

Of course it is. They can't handle the truth.

Dems are already gearing up with the "if you wouldn't vote for Warren, that proves you are a sexist" routine.

you beat a bully not by tucking your tail and running like Crooked Hillary did, but like Rashida Tlaib did, standing your ground and fighting back!

Yup! The same way that Hillary beat him.

Well, she was the most qualified candidate in the history of history.

The previously most qualified candidate (Obama) even said so.

LOL Did anyone believe when Obama said "Hillary is even more qualified to be President than I was when you elected me" I give him props for keeping a straight face as he said it tho.

you beat a bully not by tucking your tail and running like Crooked Hillary did, but like Rashida Tlaib did, standing your ground and fighting back!

LOL Did anyone believe when Obama said "Hillary is even more qualified to be President than I was when you elected me" I give him props for keeping a straight face as he said it tho.

Well actually, I believe he was right. 0bama was the most unqualified person ever to be elected to the White House.

And that's why my guess is that Hillary Clinton is most likely the 2020 Democrat candidate. A diverse, inexperienced field, and Mrs. Clinton has the tapes of Obama making that observation.

Although, IMHO, she will drop Howdy Doody as vice president. If Mrs. Clinton could convince The Rock to be VP candidate, it could help her. The Rock is one of the best talkers in WWE history, and would be the historic first Samoan/Canadian Vice President in US history

Well actually, I believe he was right. 0bama was the most unqualified person ever to be elected to the White House.

Meh that's subjective. What is not subjective is that Obama himself had been anointed as the most qualified candidate EVER and then he turned around said the same thing about Hillary, which logically means he was claiming that Hillary was more qualified than himself.

And NO ONE who rises to a position like President would EVER believe that another person could be more qualified than themselves. EVER.

That was one of many obvious lies by Obama that the masses just ignored.

And that's why my guess is that Hillary Clinton is most likely the 2020 Democrat candidate. A diverse, inexperienced field, and Mrs. Clinton has the tapes of Obama making that observation.

Although, IMHO, she will drop Howdy Doody as vice president. If Mrs. Clinton could convince The Rock to be VP candidate, it could help her. The Rock is one of the best talkers in WWE history, and would be the historic first Samoan/Canadian Vice President in US history

The Rock? LOL

I mean watching him lay the smack down on Congress would be entertaining, but he literally knows less about policy than AOC.

Vulnerable Americans are paying the price for Donald Trump's temper tantrum. Enough is enough.
yesterday you made a thread that hes the best president ever

grow up, dude. are you even old enough to post here?

flacaltenn this dude's troll game has been extinction level stupid

Mod Staff generally moves "weak or failing" threads to Badlands or Rubber Room. That's been the policy. Because the FZ is too "high class" to be tormented by the noise upstairs.. :rolleyes:

But I've noticed that a lot of far out partisan crap is ending up here. We'll hold a "beer summit" and discuss.. :D

Vulnerable Americans are paying the price for Donald Trump's temper tantrum. Enough is enough.
yesterday you made a thread that hes the best president ever

grow up, dude. are you even old enough to post here?

flacaltenn this dude's troll game has been extinction level stupid

Mod Staff generally moves "weak or failing" threads to Badlands or Rubber Room. That's been the policy. Because the FZ is too "high class" to be tormented by the noise upstairs.. :rolleyes:

But I've noticed that a lot of far out partisan crap is ending up here. We'll hold a "beer summit" and discuss.. :D
beer summits are never a "no"

by hatred--we know the left hates America/whites/cops
Rashida typifies people that make America worse

you are a dumbass
she/they cry FOR criminals!!
'''oooo-----don't shoot the dangerous jackass criminal ''''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back