Pocahontas takes a “hard pass” on a Fox News town hall, Mayor Pete Buttigieg to do one this May 19th

images

• Banned
"I won’t do a town hall with Fox News because I won’t invite millions of Democratic primary voters to tune in, inflate ratings, and help sell ads for an outlet that profits from racism and hate." - Pocahontas

"I won’t do a town hall with Fox News because I won’t invite millions of Democratic primary voters to tune in, inflate ratings, and help sell ads for an outlet that profits from racism and hate." - Pocahontas

I think that Ms. Warren just doesn't want to answer hard questions about her claims of being a native American. I know that she claimed that she didn't take advantage of it, but there is evidence shows that she may have used this bullshit story to progress her career. If Pocahontas did use Affirmative Action to get a job at Harvard that was meant for a REAL squaw living in a teepee to feed her papoose, that might not go over very well with the Injun population not to mention unveil the entire Affirmative Action program as a fraud to help rich liberal Honkies

Warren's real problem is that she's a phony. President Trump is comfortable in his own skin, he's proud of his billionaire heritage and is at home riding in limos and private jets. OTOH, Warren is totally uncomfortable with her heritage as a rich Bostonian broad and a modern day Margaret Drysdale.

Warren is totally uncomfortable with her heritage as a rich Bostonian broad and a modern day Margaret Drysdale.
I once lived and worked in Boston, where rich snobs like Warren are called Brahmins; named after the ruling Hindu cast of people who believe they are like gods compared to the unwashed common people. .... :cuckoo::

Warren is totally uncomfortable with her heritage as a rich Bostonian broad and a modern day Margaret Drysdale.
I once lived and worked in Boston, where rich snobs like Warren are called Brahmins; named after the ruling Hindu cast of people who believe they are like gods compared to the unwashed common people. .... :cuckoo::

At least most of the rich snobs recognized they were rich snobs and didn't pretend to be a common person.

Mrs. Drysdale was visibly offended by her uncouth, deplorable American neighbors, the Clampetts.

Warren pretends to drink beer in her kitchen and her fellow snooty bostonian John Kerry goes into an Ohio store like Elmer Fudd and says "is this where I can git me a huntin' license"

The primaries are coming up. Screw Fox doing the Democratic primaries. You’re not going to get a lot of fox voters voting in the Democratic primaries. Now once the election actually starts, that’s a different story.

The primaries are coming up. Screw Fox doing the Democratic primaries. You’re not going to get a lot of fox voters voting in the Democratic primaries. Now once the election actually starts, that’s a different story.

Actually, you are dead wrong on this, Dean.

Most of the states that hold primaries have OPEN primaries that allow citizens regardless of party affiliation to cast a ballot.

Appealing to crossover voters could be the key to victory in many states.

Actually, you are dead wrong on this, Dean.

Most of the states that hold primaries have OPEN primaries that allow citizens regardless of party affiliation to cast a ballot.

Appealing to crossover voters could be the key to victory in many states.
I don’t know if it works that way. I’ld have to look it up. I do know Democrats have open primaries which is how they get Bernie Sanders who is not a Democrat. But I believe Republicans only let Republicans vote.

But I do know that using Pocahontas, Native American heroine, as a punchline is fuking racist and terrible and so disrespectful.

Fox is the propaganda arm of the Republican Party, why would any Democrat deal with them

Because of the sizable Fox audience and the need of the candidates to get over with Crossover voters. States with open primaries will be welcoming Republicans and independents to cast ballots next year and appealing to those people will be essential.

Fox is the propaganda arm of the Republican Party, why would any Democrat deal with them

Because of the sizable Fox audience and the need of the candidates to get over with Crossover voters. States with open primaries will be welcoming Republicans and independents to cast ballots next year and appealing to those people will be essential.
Fox viewers do not vote for Democrats

Better to go on a legitimate network

Fox viewers do not vote for Democrats

Better to go on a legitimate network

Actually, Fox has both liberal and conservative broadcasters, they are pretty open minded with libs like Shep Smith, Juan Williams and Whoraldo Rivera on the air.

In addition, reaching possibly Crossover Voters in next year's Democrat Primaries could be a key to victory. Even if the Republicans won't vote for them in the general election in November, getting them onboard for the primaries would help move the Democrats toward the center and help keep it respectable next year. I'm really concerned that the Democrat Party might destroy itself and blow up our entire 2 party system in America.

Well I say don’t bother with them until the general election. Then during the general election you can present both sides of an issue.

When Democrats actually show what democratic policies are and don’t allow Republicans to lie and define imaginary democratic policies, their GOP base will tend to vote Democrat.

Right now, most Republicans vote trump because he’s white. And most are racist. And even though most Republicans are racist they still care about their families. They want their kids to have healthcare. At least some of them do.

D6e5HViW4AA6dOF

Forum List

Back