Pocahontas is not a racial slur says prominent white expert

Of course. However, if one follows the MSM information flow, it seems the Dems are getting especially twitchy, swatting at flies that are not there.

Says the poster who just tried to float the "Warren lied" turd yet again....

She did lie. Even the Cherokees said so.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope. They know better.

But rotsa ruck trying to prove a negative. :eusa_hand:

Why would I bother? Warren couldn't prove a positive.

Warren doesn't need to It's your ass-sertion on the chopping block.

How weird are you anyway?

If she can't prove the positive, it's either a lie or a delusion.

Says the poster who just tried to float the "Warren lied" turd yet again....

Wrong again. And we've done this multitudinous times in multitudinous threads, of which this is not one.

"Lying" is an action. It requires both (a) putting forth an assertion and (b) knowing that assertion is false.

Warren has some family histories she was told, and retold them. All of that is provably true. They're corroborated by relatives and associates from decades past.
That's it. The end. There is an assertion (a) but there is no (b). Because again, retelling a family anecdote requires no "proof" just because some wag on some message board thinks he's "entitled" to something that doesn't involve a standard of "proof" in the first place.

You lose.

Wrong again. And we've done this multitudinous times in multitudinous threads, of which this is not one.

"Lying" is an action. It requires both (a) putting forth an assertion and (b) knowing that assertion is false.

Warren has some family histories she was told, and retold them. All of that is provably true. They're corroborated by relatives and associates from decades past.
That's it. The end. There is an assertion (a) but there is no (b). Because again, retelling a family anecdote requires no "proof" just because some wag on some message board thinks he's "entitled" to something that doesn't involve a standard of "proof" in the first place.

You lose.

Eye of the beholder. I say she lied. So there.

You lose.

Eye of the beholder. I say she lied. So there.

"Eye of the beholder" is for beauty. Or any such subjective analysis. That's opinion.
"She lied" is a direct assertion. Has no wiggle room; it's an 1/0 thing.
It's an assertion for which you have no proof.
Therefore you lose.

Really it's like a simple math equation. Apparently too simple.

Forum List

Back