Pocahontas is not a racial slur says prominent white expert

There is no legal right not to be offended by speech.

Nor are there legal restrictions preventing offense beyond profanity and slander.

Things were better when these concepts were followed.
Things were better when people attempted not to offend others with their speech.

Things were more GREAT when POTUS attempted not to offend others with their speech.

Nor are there legal restrictions preventing offense beyond profanity and slander.

Things were better when people attempted not to offend others with their speech.
Lol right? Crazy how this just started and hasnt always been this way :rolleyes:

Thank God for white experts! :lmao:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump’s use of the name “Pocahontas” at a White House event honoring Navajo veterans was not a racial slur, a prominent white expert said on Monday.

“If some Native Americans were offended by the use of this term, I’m sorry that they’re so wrong,” the expert said. “As a white person, I think I’m in a better position to know about this stuff.”

She also defended the decision to honor the Navajo veterans near a portrait of Andrew Jackson, who is widely reviled by Native Americans. “Before we held the ceremony, we consulted with a number of other white experts, and we all agreed that Andrew Jackson was great,” she said.

At times, the white expert seemed exasperated at having to explain to Native Americans what was a racial slur and what was not. “Look, I can explain it to them, but it’s real time-consuming, and I have a lot of other stuff to do,” she said.

In closing, the Caucasian said that accusing Trump of intentionally offending the Navajos was absurd. “No one knows more about offending people than Donald Trump,” she said.​

“Pocahontas” Not a Racial Slur, Says Prominent White Expert

021790eef70f86351b771d916eeb8823.jpg
Thank God for more race-baiting threads.

You dropped a funny.
Didn't even look, did you? :lmao:

pollysgranddaughter dot com = FAKE NEWS

:rolleyes: get a hold of yourself, you hysterical dumbo...

Everyone noticing how neurotic the American Left is becoming? Like 30 million Woody Allens, all at once.

Dear Billy_Kinetta
It's what you get with unbridled free speech.
People using the internet as group therapy.
All venting and sharing their feelings and experiences.

We learn from sharing experiences, even blaming each other
using that as a mirror to pick apart faults exposed that way.
It's a process of healing, flaws and all.
Let's learn from each other, grow past this, and be better for it!

You dropped a funny.

Everyone noticing how neurotic the American Left is becoming? Like 30 million Woody Allens, all at once.

Dear Billy_Kinetta

Of course. However, if one follows the MSM information flow, it seems the Dems are getting especially twitchy, swatting at flies that are not there.

Lol right? Crazy how this just started and hasnt always been this way :rolleyes:
You're too young to remember people in public view using polite speech. So pipe down.

Thank God for white experts! :lmao:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump’s use of the name “Pocahontas” at a White House event honoring Navajo veterans was not a racial slur, a prominent white expert said on Monday.

“If some Native Americans were offended by the use of this term, I’m sorry that they’re so wrong,” the expert said. “As a white person, I think I’m in a better position to know about this stuff.”

She also defended the decision to honor the Navajo veterans near a portrait of Andrew Jackson, who is widely reviled by Native Americans. “Before we held the ceremony, we consulted with a number of other white experts, and we all agreed that Andrew Jackson was great,” she said.

At times, the white expert seemed exasperated at having to explain to Native Americans what was a racial slur and what was not. “Look, I can explain it to them, but it’s real time-consuming, and I have a lot of other stuff to do,” she said.

In closing, the Caucasian said that accusing Trump of intentionally offending the Navajos was absurd. “No one knows more about offending people than Donald Trump,” she said.​

“Pocahontas” Not a Racial Slur, Says Prominent White Expert

021790eef70f86351b771d916eeb8823.jpg

News Flash:
If Native Americans are offended by a remark
then yes it is offensive to them!

Offense is relative.

Just because you or I am not offended
doesn't give us the right to dictate if others may or may not be!

As the Women's Center states it:
"If it hurts, it's abuse."

Trump may have intended to be funny and not offend the way he did.
Just because his intent and humor was somewhere else,
doesn't mean the offense to the audience wasn't real.

It may not have been intended that way,
but if it offended people, yes it did cause offense!

Oh we can have no doubt it was intended that way. And would have resulted in a barrage of whiny tweets moaning "didn't anybody notice me me me" if it hadn't had its desired effect.

We've all been through "fire the sumbitches", "very fine people", "beat the crap out of 'im", "because you'd be in jail", "they're rapists", "I like people who weren't captured", "how stupid are the people of Iowa", "blood coming out of her wherever", "bleeding badly from a facelift", yesterday's Muslim tweets and an imitation of St. Vitus Dance to disparage a reporter's congenital condition simply because the reporter wouldn't back up his lying. When you see diaper rash for the 142nd time, you pretty much know where it came from and what its intention was.

You dropped a funny.

Dear Billy_Kinetta

Of course. However, if one follows the MSM information flow, it seems the Dems are getting especially twitchy, swatting at flies that are not there.

Says the poster who just tried to float the "Warren lied" turd yet again....

You're too young to remember people in public view using polite speech. So pipe down.

I kinda like TN because he has a sense of humor (unlike so many around here).

But thanks for confirming my suspicions about his youth and naiveté :wink_2:
I like him, too. Good man most of the time. Don't ask him about dating practices, though--it will curl your hair.

Oh we can have no doubt it was intended that way. And would have resulted in a barrage of whiny tweets moaning "didn't anybody notice me me me" if it hadn't had its desired effect.

We've all been through "fire the sumbitches", "very fine people", "beat the crap out of 'im", "because you'd be in jail", "they're rapists", "I like people who weren't captured", "how stupid are the people of Iowa", "blood coming out of her wherever", "bleeding badly from a facelift", yesterday's Muslim tweets and an imitation of St. Vitus Dance to disparage a reporter's congenital condition simply because the reporter wouldn't back up his lying. When you see diaper rash for the 142nd time, you pretty much know where it came from and what its intention was.

Excellent Synopsis of Stupidity - Keeper actually, thanks!

Wow...................a white person defending another white person using a racial slur.

Why am I not surprised?

If you want to get a real opinion, ask a Native American who has actually had to deal with the bigotry and has lived it.

Not some white bread idiot in an ivory tower.

You dropped a funny.

Dear Billy_Kinetta

She did lie. Even the Cherokees said so.

Dear Billy_Kinetta

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope. They know better.

But rotsa ruck trying to prove a negative. :eusa_hand:

Dear Billy_Kinetta

Why would I bother? Warren couldn't prove a positive.

Dear Billy_Kinetta

Why would I bother? Warren couldn't prove a positive.

Warren doesn't need to It's your ass-sertion on the chopping block.

Forum List

Back