Pocahontas Elizabeth Warren Vows To Wear Pro-Abortion Scarf When Sworn In As President

PP represents a commercial coalition of businesses that traffic in the dismembered body parts of children

The only one cheated are the women who never get a share of the transaction. Pay the women for the slaughtered babies. Those sluts will be fucking like bunnies.

PP is a non-profit that does not "traffic" in anything. People who become pregnant are "sluts"? All of them? All of us are products of people who became pregnant. You seem to have some problem with heterosexuals having sex. Stop insulting your mother and mine, and, actually, your father and mine. All of them "fucked," as you refer to it.
Women who fuck for payment are sluts. Start paying these women and they will be getting pregnant on a regular basis. Poor women will actually have a little cottage industry. PP will be able to order babies and pay by order of gestation. Naturally a seven month fetus will cost more than a five month fetus. But PP can also sell the body parts for more.

It is an absolute shame that the women pay for the abortion and PP profits off the sale of the body parts.

What in the heck are you talking about??? How would you or I know what religion, if any, each of the people who operate PP follow? Impossible. My dorm-mates and I went to PP when we were in college, so long ago, and we never asked anyone who worked there in any capacity about their religious thoughts.
Blame yourself then for post # 9 where you claim Planned Parenthood represents freedom for people to make choices about their own bodies and religion.
Correct your own post if that's not what your meant to say.

There is no inconsistency, so no need for correction. I don't think that you understand the meaning of the word "neutral." PP is not coercive.

PP represents a commercial coalition of businesses that traffic in the dismembered body parts of children

The only one cheated are the women who never get a share of the transaction. Pay the women for the slaughtered babies. Those sluts will be fucking like bunnies.

PP is a non-profit that does not "traffic" in anything. People who become pregnant are "sluts"? All of them? All of us are products of people who became pregnant. You seem to have some problem with heterosexuals having sex. Stop insulting your mother and mine, and, actually, your father and mine. All of them "fucked," as you refer to it.
Women who fuck for payment are sluts. Start paying these women and they will be getting pregnant on a regular basis. Poor women will actually have a little cottage industry. PP will be able to order babies and pay by order of gestation. Naturally a seven month fetus will cost more than a five month fetus. But PP can also sell the body parts for more.

It is an absolute shame that the women pay for the abortion and PP profits off the sale of the body parts.

Who are, and where are all these people who "fuck for payment"? Where the heck do you live? Must be some red-light district somewhere. You are living in some sort of sordid fantasy world in which body parts are sold. Do you have any familiarity at all with heterosexuals?

warren.jpg

Ok, where is the tonsil scarf and should I have my doctor do an ultrasound to see if they are twins?

Apparently she had removed her tonsils when she get fucked in the head.

Too bad Faucohontas' mom wasn't as big of a fan of killing kids in the womb as Liawatha is.

A presidential inauguration is not where you poke people in the eye. It would be so nice to get past that. It's going to take someone besides Warren I guess or that is what we continue to get.

There is no inconsistency, so no need for correction. I don't think that you understand the meaning of the word "neutral." PP is not coercive.
Whether PP is coercive or not is not the issue.
At the very least you should admit you wrote a post which erroneously claimed PP was leading the way in religious freedoms which you already denied doing.

So go ahead and compound a simple error by denying it...it's not as though anyone will lose respect for you (having none to lose). It's not the error, it's the sad cover up.

Who are, and where are all these people who "fuck for payment"? Where the heck do you live? Must be some red-light district somewhere. You are living in some sort of sordid fantasy world in which body parts are sold. Do you have any familiarity at all with heterosexuals?
The point is that the women providing the infant body parts don't make a dime. Planned Parenthood gets charity or The .women pay for abortions. Then PP gets to sell the body parts making money on both ends. Pay the women for getting abortions. Then they can fuck for real payment. Getting pregnant followed by an abortion will be an easy way to make money. Of course if the democrat dream of infants as a food source becomes a reality those women will become viable farm animals. It wouldn't matter if they are disabled or even conscious.

Whether PP is coercive or not is not the issue.
At the very least you should admit you wrote a post which erroneously claimed PP was leading the way in religious freedoms which you already denied doing.

So go ahead and compound a simple error by denying it...it's not as though anyone will lose respect for you (having none to lose). It's not the error, it's the sad cover up.

I didn't say that PP was "leading the way in religious freedoms." I said that PP operates according to the principle of religious freedom, as it maintains neutrality on religious issues and does not proselytize, direct, influence, or judge the clients. The clients do their own thinking. PP just provides its clients with accurate medical information and the services they ask for.

I have engaged in no error or cover up.

Apparently, she is saying that she will wear a pro-choice scarf. PP represents the freedom of Americans to make their own choices regarding their bodies and their choice of religion.

Pro-choice=neutral.
Hmmm, I wasn't aware PP was fighting for my right
to sell my pussy and fighting for the guy wanting to buy it

Forum List

Back