Pocahontas Elizabeth Warren Vows To Wear Pro-Abortion Scarf When Sworn In As President

LOL, and she plans on getting rid of the electoral college.

What a kook.

Apparently, she is saying that she will wear a pro-choice scarf. PP represents the freedom of Americans to make their own choices regarding their bodies and their choice of religion.

Pro-choice=neutral.

PP represents a commercial coalition of businesses that traffic in the dismembered body parts of children

The only one cheated are the women who never get a share of the transaction. Pay the women for the slaughtered babies. Those sluts will be fucking like bunnies.

PP represents a commercial coalition of businesses that traffic in the dismembered body parts of children

The only one cheated are the women who never get a share of the transaction. Pay the women for the slaughtered babies. Those sluts will be fucking like bunnies.

PP is a non-profit that does not "traffic" in anything. People who become pregnant are "sluts"? All of them? All of us are products of people who became pregnant. You seem to have some problem with heterosexuals having sex. Stop insulting your mother and mine, and, actually, your father and mine. All of them "fucked," as you refer to it.

Apparently, she is saying that she will wear a pro-choice scarf. PP represents the freedom of Americans to make their own choices regarding their bodies and their choice of religion.

Pro-choice=neutral.
Planned Parenthood is now dabbling in religion, such as Satinism, I assume?

warren.jpg

Ok, where is the tonsil scarf and should I have my doctor do an ultrasound to see if they are twins?

Pro-choice=neutral.
Planned Parenthood is now dabbling in religion, such as Satinism, I assume?

What in the heck are you talking about??? How would you or I know what religion, if any, each of the people who operate PP follow? Impossible. My dorm-mates and I went to PP when we were in college, so long ago, and we never asked anyone who worked there in any capacity about their religious thoughts.

Warren has already lost the primary with her healthcare plan....

Another demonic democrat. Ted Bundy didnt revel in body parts as much as she does.

The rest of the democrats will now be scrambling to prove just how obsessed with baby killing they are. To top her Bernie Sanders is going to have to promise to call in airstrikes on neonatal wards.

I don'r want to pry, and I don't care if you are LGBT, but are you, by chance, a heterosexual?

What in the heck are you talking about??? How would you or I know what religion, if any, each of the people who operate PP follow? Impossible. My dorm-mates and I went to PP when we were in college, so long ago, and we never asked anyone who worked there in any capacity about their religious thoughts.
Blame yourself then for post # 9 where you claim Planned Parenthood represents freedom for people to make choices about their own bodies and religion.
Correct your own post if that's not what your meant to say.

Forum List

Back