Pobrecito Alberto...

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
Poor little Alberto. No body loves him...Everybody hates him...He's gonna go eat woolly-worms.

He signed off on the memo which green flagged the abuses at Abu Ghraib and GITMO...He signed off on an illegal domestic wire-tapping operation...He oversaw the purely political firings of REPUBLICAN prosecutors who were more loyal to the Constitution than the President. And Chimpy McPresident has the temerity to blame Democratic persecution for his stepping down?

After that "Brokeback Mountain" moment between Bush and Rove at Turdblossom's departure speech, I thought sure he would give Alberto a big hug and a wet, sloppy kiss yesterday. But such was not the case. He was pissed off, Likely at the prospect of increasing isolation and the ever decreasing pool of willing syncophants to serve at his beck and call. Sounds like the air is getting a little stale in his bubble.

I smell a new "terrorist attack" coming soon.

The government will corrale the sheep back into a nice organized herd, tell them "Don't worry...we'll take good care of you! We'll bomb Iran for this one!"

Americans are united once again.

Although, I don't see the constitution surviving this one.

We'll see.

I really hope I'm wrong.

Forum List

Back