Poacher shot dead after his gang kill elephant

If a law a government writes saying this is ok, but this isn't is your standard then you'd be supporting some reprehensible things. Slavery for example. Just because something' legal doesn't mean it's moral, just as something being moral doesn't make it legal. Rather we have to see things where human beings are a part of the chain of life and not special class exemptions to it. We're part of nature, not a separated class outside, above, or alongside of it. Thus if killing some animals is acceptable because it's legal, any animal's fine. When you begin pick and choosing which are ok, or when or why it's ok you loose the whole arguement becomming hypocritical.

I love animals, I risk evictionfeeding squirrels and duckies here every year, however I don't try and rationalize it by saying some animals by virtue of being cute and cuddly are more deserving of my love than others.
So you like rats and cockroaches and hairy spiders?

Spiders are great! Imagine how many bugs and mosquitos and flys would be in your home if not for them.

Cockroaches and rats will be here long after we're gone.
Spiders are fine as long as they stay outside or underground, under the foundation. I have no spiders, cockroaches, rats, mice, flies, or anything like that in my home, except maybe the very occasional fruit fly.

Do you live in a plastic bubble? LOL
Do you assume you must live with vermin in your home? I live in a high rise apartment building. There are no vermin in my apartment. But I have also lived in houses when I lived in the States. I did not have vermin in my home. Why do you?

What about you? You live in that high rise right? So there are vermin there. LOL.

Yes I have found mice, spiders, bugs, even a fucking squirrel walked through my home one day. It chewed into the laundry vent and came in for the nuts I feed it. The balzy bastard. But I love them so much I don't care. I have squirrels that eat out of my hand now. One takes a peanut and puts it in his mouth and then demands another one with its little paws. He leans into my doorwall without fear and I could easily squash him or her if I wanted but they are my pets. I use to have a dog but I won't have another animal I have to take care of 24/7. I feed these squirrel and then when I'm done I tell them to go away. So much fun.

You live in a high rise? Oh lade day. LOL. Republican I'm assuming?

If a law a government writes saying this is ok, but this isn't is your standard then you'd be supporting some reprehensible things. Slavery for example. Just because something' legal doesn't mean it's moral, just as something being moral doesn't make it legal. Rather we have to see things where human beings are a part of the chain of life and not special class exemptions to it. We're part of nature, not a separated class outside, above, or alongside of it. Thus if killing some animals is acceptable because it's legal, any animal's fine. When you begin pick and choosing which are ok, or when or why it's ok you loose the whole arguement becomming hypocritical.

I love animals, I risk evictionfeeding squirrels and duckies here every year, however I don't try and rationalize it by saying some animals by virtue of being cute and cuddly are more deserving of my love than others.

Spiders are great! Imagine how many bugs and mosquitos and flys would be in your home if not for them.

Spiders are fine as long as they stay outside or underground, under the foundation. I have no spiders, cockroaches, rats, mice, flies, or anything like that in my home, except maybe the very occasional fruit fly.

Do you assume you must live with vermin in your home? I live in a high rise apartment building. There are no vermin in my apartment. But I have also lived in houses when I lived in the States. I did not have vermin in my home. Why do you?

You have bugs in your mouth every time you take a drink of water.

10 Microorganisms You Can Find in Drinking Water - Listverse

What about you? You live in that high rise right? So there are vermin there. LOL.

Yes I have found mice, spiders, bugs, even a fucking squirrel walked through my home one day. It chewed into the laundry vent and came in for the nuts I feed it. The balzy bastard. But I love them so much I don't care. I have squirrels that eat out of my hand now. One takes a peanut and puts it in his mouth and then demands another one with its little paws. He leans into my doorwall without fear and I could easily squash him or her if I wanted but they are my pets. I use to have a dog but I won't have another animal I have to take care of 24/7. I feed these squirrel and then when I'm done I tell them to go away. So much fun.

Not a Republican. Why would you think only Republicans live in high rises?

And there are not any vermin in my apartment. Is that beyond your comprehension? I lived in the States for 50 years. I had no vermin in my homes there. I've lived in 7 countries on several continents. I have never had rats, mice or cockroaches in any of my homes, whether they have been apartments or houses. Possibly a very occasional spider or fly. It may depend on the actual building or home you choose to live in. Or how it is kept up. Why you think it is not true, that people live w/o vermin in their homes, is mystifying.

You have bugs in your mouth every time you take a drink of water.

10 Microorganisms You Can Find in Drinking Water - Listverse
Now you are being ludicrous. Comparing apples and oranges.

How many Tardigrades have you eaten today?

It s Okay To Be Smart bull Eat Your Tardigrades or You Don t Get Dessert ...

Your posts are becoming really childish. How old are you? I'm done with responding to you. Too tiresome to try to have an intelligent dialogue with a 13 year old male playing around on his parents' computer. Bye.

Not a Republican and there are not any vermin in my apartment. Is that beyond your comprehension. I lived in the States for 50 years. I had no vermin in my homes there. I've lived in 7 countries on several continents. I have never had rats, mice or cockroaches in any of my homes, whether they have been apartment buildings or houses. Possibly a very occasional spider or fly. It may depend on they actual building or home you choose to live in. Or how it is kept up. Why you think it is not true, that people live w/o vermin in their homes is mystifying.

Because no matter how hard the rest of us try, sometimes they get in. We don't let them stay silly. We're just saying all your homes on the french riviera were not all vermin free. LOL.

You just didn't know they were there. That's cute. It would freak you out if you only knew.

We were painting this home once and we had to move all the furniture before we started. The entire time I didn't see one vermin until we picked up the last big glass book case/shelf thingy and a mouse ran out. Rats and mice and cockroaches don't announce when they come in and the smartest ones hide so you never see them. Maybe one night when you open the light you'll see something crawling.

And a bug could use your coat or hair to smuggle in on you. Are you bald? Do you go through a purifier every time you enter your home? So a stow away could get in. And you ever see food behind the oven or underneath the fridge? That animal could feed itself and lay eggs and soon you have maggots that turn into flies. EW!

I think the idea freaks you out and you're real careful to not have any move in to your homes. Either that or you are acting like a rich bitch who thinks she's too good to have bugs enter her home. I can't figure it out. For sure you are either anal or arrogant. But are you really stupid to think no varmin has ever lived in any of your million dollar homes? They might be pretty big places. Did you check the attic and basement?

Your posts are becoming really childish. How old are you? I'm done with responding to you. Too tiresome to try to have an intelligent dialogue with a 13 year old male playing around on his parents' computer. Bye.

Suck a 9 inch cock Zsa Zsa. LOL

Forum List

Back