PMSNBC is just NOW wondering if they painted a Dishonest Picture of @no_limit_nigga..

trayvon_martin_twitter.jpg

@no_limit_nigga :thup:

The Media had Access to this Pic from Day ONE...

:)

peace...

I have to confess... this para....

Both photos are a few years old and no longer entirely accurate. Yet they may have helped shape initial public perceptions of the deadly shooting.

Made me say "no shit?" at MSNBC. Perhaps they are trying to present a more accurate picture... now that the rabid hordes have received their talking points.

Yes, truly the story of a 26 year old who follows some kid in the dark in his car while he's packing heat...gets out of his car, confronts him and shoots him for no other reason than his paranoia, teaches us all the lesson that it's OK to follow some kid in the dark in your car while you're packing heat...get out of your car, confront him and shoot him for no other reason than your paranoia.

Yes, truly the story of a 26 year old who follows some kid in the dark in his car while he's packing heat...gets out of his car, confronts him and shoots him for no other reason than his paranoia, teaches us all the lesson that it's OK to follow some kid in the dark in your car while you're packing heat...get out of your car, confront him and shoot him for no other reason than your paranoia.

Very dramatic! Is that a made for tv movie? Or are you just being the deceptively dumb poster that you are known for?

everything about nbc is trite and manufactured, 'cept alec baldwin, he;s real

Very dramatic! Is that a made for tv movie? Or are you just being the deceptively dumb poster that you are known for?

Like the NRA always says, "Never bring Skittles to a gunfight", right?

What is factually incorrect? Nothing.

And how can I be both DUMB and DECEPTIVE?
Only one way.,,, those that I'm deceiving are STUPIDER than me.

Well the FBI is involved now and the Justice Dept. Still no arrest? wonder why? maybe cause it was a case of a thug that got shot assualting someone with a CCL.

What is factually incorrect? Nothing.

And how can I be both DUMB and DECEPTIVE?
Only one way.,,, those that I'm deceiving are STUPIDER than me.

Deceptively dumb means you are actually more stupid than you sometimes appear to be.

I'm not gonna waste my valuable time pointing out the absurdity in your post... write a script... you might get a b movie out of it.

Forum List

Back