PM's

Now where does that term come from?

Because if one was to say that to another, and they actually ended up being bit, they would not only be in extreme pain, but would feel rather stupid.

I'm sorry, but due to new standards, you're not that inbred until you have become your own grandpa.

I am woefully deficient when it comes my Arkansas heritage.

What if I am so inbred I cease to exist?

I'm sorry, but due to new standards, you're not that inbred until you have become your own grandpa.

I am woefully deficient when it comes my Arkansas heritage.

What if I am so inbred I cease to exist?

Then you won't care, will you?

Unless there is a parallel universe me, which would mean Arkansas is really simply a microcosm for all matter, anti matter, and of course does not really matter.

And with that 'does not really matter' we are off to see Nietzsche’ who never bred, in or otherwise.

Last edited:
Unless there is a parallel universe me, which would mean Arkansas is really simply a microcosm for all matter, anti matter, and of course does not really matter.

And with does not really matter we are off to see Nietzsche’ who never bred, in or otherwise.

Ok - fairy nuff.

And with does not really matter we are off to see Nietzsche’ who never bred, in or otherwise.

Ok - fairy nuff.

Now fairy nuff is different stuff, this is the stuff of Irish lore and gay pride parades.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back