PM's

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
So, I am curious, why do I get so many PM's?.
And I don't mean notifications about rep (I almost never get those).
But damn, I log in and I spend 15-20 minutes reading all the PM's I have from EZ, SB, Eve, Dis, AllBiz, PC, RodISHI and Dude.
The really odd one is Dude, it's wierd that he is a guy and keeps PM'ing me like that.

But damn, I log in and I spend 15-20 minutes reading all the PM's I have from EZ, SB, Eve, Dis, AllBiz, PC, RodISHI and Dude.
The really odd one is Dude, it's wierd that he is a guy and keeps PM'ing me like that.

EZ PMs you more than me?

Weeeeellll, we'll just have to see about that, young man.

EZ PMs you more than me?

Weeeeellll, we'll just have to see about that, young man.

She's kind of clingy for a sister.

Not to call you a liar, or anything, but... I have 403 PMs in my PM box which go back to April 27th, and not one is to, or from you.

I hear you're a chick magnet DOH

Sorry, forgot to mention your PM's.

He lies.

He lies.

Ah c'mon, that's a bit harsh.

Forum List

Back