PM Harrassment/Faking PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was her car I wanted washed and the oil changed.

yeah, gets tiresome with all the old oil, and the grime.

i will get rid of all that, i promise.

Well, after that, when she gets the hot wax (on her car gutter-brain), transmission fluid and differential fluid changed -- with synthetic of course -- new wipers and the tires aired up to spec ... we'll talk.

damn, sounds like a lot of work, better scrap the piece of shit, and get a brand new german car.

I'm glad. I'd miss you if you were gone. Nobody calls me a drunk quite like you.

you will never get into my pants.

no matter how hard you try to impress me.

btw, i usually call you out on abuse of power and generic idiocy.

for your benefit i blame it on alcohol.

I doubt you wear the brand of jeans I'd want to get in anyway. As you must have guessed, I'm a redneck and wear Wranglers.

Hubba hubba. Even latte-sipping Northeast elitists look hot in Wranglers (with the right ass, that is).

I doubt you wear the brand of jeans I'd want to get in anyway. As you must have guessed, I'm a redneck and wear Wranglers.

Hubba hubba. Even latte-sipping Northeast elitists look hot in Wranglers (with the right ass, that is).
I rock the bermuda shorts and a tee in summer....

Does that count?:eusa_drool:

Use the flag button just like you would reporting spam on the board. And/Or forward the PM to a admin.

The flagging means, all admin and staff will see it, you won't necessarily have to wait for the admin to get your forward..

But all that aside, I'll stop sending you my PM love notes. I know you're talking about me.:eusa_drool:

All i have to say to that is...

:boobies:
I can only give you love that lasts forever
And the promise to be near each time you call
And the only heart I own, for you and you alone
That's all, that's all.

I can only give you country walks in springtime
And a hand to hold when leaves begin to fall
And a love whose burning light
Will warm the winter's night.
That's all, that's all.

I'm sure there are those who have told you,
They would give you the world for a toy.
All I have are these arms to enfold you
And a love time can never destroy.

If you're wondering what I'm asking in return, dear,
You'll be glad to know that my demands are small.
Say it's me that you'll adore, for now and evermore.
That's all
That's all.

Nat King Cole? You ARE old, man. Maybe I should stop being so mean to you.

All i have to say to that is...

:boobies:
I can only give you love that lasts forever
And the promise to be near each time you call
And the only heart I own, for you and you alone
That's all, that's all.

I can only give you country walks in springtime
And a hand to hold when leaves begin to fall
And a love whose burning light
Will warm the winter's night.
That's all, that's all.

I'm sure there are those who have told you,
They would give you the world for a toy.
All I have are these arms to enfold you
And a love time can never destroy.

If you're wondering what I'm asking in return, dear,
You'll be glad to know that my demands are small.
Say it's me that you'll adore, for now and evermore.
That's all
That's all.

Nat King Cole? You ARE old, man. Maybe I should stop being so mean to you.
Bobby Darin.

You oughta hear me sing it!

So what happens if you tell someone to stop PM'ing you and to stop contacting you in any fashion....and they still dont stop?

Forward your PMs to a mod or admin, with your case, and it will be handled.

As long as we're on the subject, how come you can't copy what someone says in a PM into a post to show the rest of the group what they said, but you can copy a comment within a neg rep or a Visitor Message? I really think when people insist on personal attacks in private, they should be held up in front of the class as the cowardly assholes they are.

Probably has something to do with the word "private".

What would be the difference between that and my installing the hardware to read anyone's PMs? Kinda negates the word "private", doesn't it?

yeah, gets tiresome with all the old oil, and the grime.

i will get rid of all that, i promise.

Well, after that, when she gets the hot wax (on her car gutter-brain), transmission fluid and differential fluid changed -- with synthetic of course -- new wipers and the tires aired up to spec ... we'll talk.

damn, sounds like a lot of work, better scrap the piece of shit, and get a brand new german car.

Last I checked, German cars need the same work. Just depends on whether or not you wait until it breaks to do it, right?

Last I checked, German cars need the same work. Just depends on whether or not you wait until it breaks to do it, right?
It won't break if you tighten the bolts up like a German virgin.

That's "Guduntite."

Uh huh .... Wearing Wranglers automatically negates sipping latte. You drink coffee black from a mug. That fru-fru juice crap is for sissies.

Putting on a pair of Wranglers isn't the same as being able to wear them.

it looks like you need to do something, apparently your old car is prone to breaking down.

i am offering you a strong, sleek, powerful and handsome new car.

but i will be the driver. and i will totally clean up this car-park.

don't worry, you will still be in charge of the vintage section, in the cellar.

Forward your PMs to a mod or admin, with your case, and it will be handled.

As long as we're on the subject, how come you can't copy what someone says in a PM into a post to show the rest of the group what they said, but you can copy a comment within a neg rep or a Visitor Message? I really think when people insist on personal attacks in private, they should be held up in front of the class as the cowardly assholes they are.

Probably has something to do with the word "private".

What would be the difference between that and my installing the hardware to read anyone's PMs? Kinda negates the word "private", doesn't it?

Oh...yeah...
redface3.gif

btw, faking PM's is something real lowlifes do.

that is claiming pm's were sent, when they weren't.

me, as admin, would put a stop to that lowlife behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back