PM Harrassment/Faking PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to be a problem as of late, from select individuals who obviously have such a weak political argument they have to falsify bullshit. Sounds like Kerry voters to me.

It stops now, or I get involved and the people doing it already KNOW I'm not taking any more of their shit.

Further, anyone that has a problem with someone on another board, take it there. The same people who KNOW who I am talking to know how much of THAT shit I'll tolerate.

If you want to be somewhere else, fucking go there. Wah. I'll miss you. Not. You come here attacking MY members and I'll wax your ass so fast you won't know what hit you.

why make it political? bad behavior is just bad behavior. maybe you can let that other stuff go for at least two minutes while wearing your admin hat.

You are absolutely right, and I by no means meant to make it political. I just came up with the best example I could in the fewest words. Pointing out Obama's flaws would have cost me more time typing and some extra bandwidth.

As it were ... bad behavior IS bad behavior.

So what happens if you tell someone to stop PM'ing you and to stop contacting you in any fashion....and they still dont stop?

why make it political? bad behavior is just bad behavior. maybe you can let that other stuff go for at least two minutes while wearing your admin hat.

You are absolutely right, and I by no means meant to make it political. I just came up with the best example I could in the fewest words. Pointing out Obama's flaws would have cost me more time typing and some extra bandwidth.

So what happens if you tell someone to stop PM'ing you and to stop contacting you in any fashion....and they still dont stop?

Forward your PMs to a mod or admin, with your case, and it will be handled.

yes, i am still here.

i am glad you asked.

I'm glad. I'd miss you if you were gone. Nobody calls me a drunk quite like you.

you will never get into my pants.

no matter how hard you try to impress me.

btw, i usually call you out on abuse of power and generic idiocy.

for your benefit i blame it on alcohol.

I doubt you wear the brand of jeans I'd want to get in anyway. As you must have guessed, I'm a redneck and wear Wranglers.

I'm glad. I'd miss you if you were gone. Nobody calls me a drunk quite like you.

I doubt you wear the brand of jeans I'd want to get in anyway. As you must have guessed, I'm a redneck and wear Wranglers.

you seem to be especially mellow tonight. so i think this is the right time demand that you give me the admin job i deserve.

It seems to be a problem as of late, from select individuals who obviously have such a weak political argument they have to falsify bullshit. Sounds like Kerry voters to me.

It stops now, or I get involved and the people doing it already KNOW I'm not taking any more of their shit.

Further, anyone that has a problem with someone on another board, take it there. The same people who KNOW who I am talking to know how much of THAT shit I'll tolerate.

If you want to be somewhere else, fucking go there. Wah. I'll miss you. Not. You come here attacking MY members and I'll wax your ass so fast you won't know what hit you.

we could argue over whose flaws would take up the most bandwidth. but that would detract from the issue.

and as we agree, it's about bad behavior.

good to see ya, big guy.

you seem to be especially mellow tonight. so i think this is the right time demand that you give me the admin job i deserve.

How many car washes and oil changes come with such an appointment?

Use the flag button just like you would reporting spam on the board. And/Or forward the PM to a admin.

The flagging means, all admin and staff will see it, you won't necessarily have to wait for the admin to get your forward..

But all that aside, I'll stop sending you my PM love notes. I know you're talking about me.:eusa_drool:

Use the flag button just like you would reporting spam on the board. And/Or forward the PM to a admin.

The flagging means, all admin and staff will see it, you won't necessarily have to wait for the admin to get your forward..

But all that aside, I'll stop sending you my PM love notes. I know you're talking about me.:eusa_drool:

All i have to say to that is...

:boobies:

ask pixieflix.

Was her car I wanted washed and the oil changed.

yeah, gets tiresome with all the old oil, and the grime.

i will get rid of all that, i promise.

Well, after that, when she gets the hot wax (on her car gutter-brain), transmission fluid and differential fluid changed -- with synthetic of course -- new wipers and the tires aired up to spec ... we'll talk.

All i have to say to that is...

:boobies:
I can only give you love that lasts forever
And the promise to be near each time you call
And the only heart I own, for you and you alone
That's all, that's all.

I can only give you country walks in springtime
And a hand to hold when leaves begin to fall
And a love whose burning light
Will warm the winter's night.
That's all, that's all.

I'm sure there are those who have told you,
They would give you the world for a toy.
All I have are these arms to enfold you
And a love time can never destroy.

If you're wondering what I'm asking in return, dear,
You'll be glad to know that my demands are small.
Say it's me that you'll adore, for now and evermore.
That's all
That's all.

Forward your PMs to a mod or admin, with your case, and it will be handled.

As long as we're on the subject, how come you can't copy what someone says in a PM into a post to show the rest of the group what they said, but you can copy a comment within a neg rep or a Visitor Message? I really think when people insist on personal attacks in private, they should be held up in front of the class as the cowardly assholes they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back