PM Harrassment/Faking PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
How convennnnnnnient :rolleyes:

I call bullshit on this whole "issue."

You can call whatever you want. I'm sure the guilty really want everybody to believe it is all bullshit.

Bang on, mo chara. Totally bang on. It is very telling that only certain individuals are calling 'bullshit'. Me thinks they doth protest too much. :eek:

I've been wanting Sarah to "Bang on" for about a year.

:tongue:

She's a feisty vixen.

Most likely just the sock puppet on the left hand sending phony messages to the sock puppet on the right hand and then runny to Gunny crying how awful it all is...

I'm sure there are a few here who enjoy jerking Gunny around just for kicks. :cuckoo:

The only way proof could be provided would be by breaking the no public posting of PMs rule. That was the problem.

Trouble is all of it can be edited.

That's true. It can. So all any of us have to go on is our reputation for being truthful. And those who don't believe we are truthful are not going to be convinced no matter what 'proof' we give them. And that allows anybody to deny anything.

I wish everyone was as honest and as ethical as you are Foxy.

You can call whatever you want. I'm sure the guilty really want everybody to believe it is all bullshit.

Bang on, mo chara. Totally bang on. It is very telling that only certain individuals are calling 'bullshit'. Me thinks they doth protest too much. :eek:

I've been wanting Sarah to "Bang on" for about a year.

:tongue:

She's a feisty vixen.

What a surprising confession. You'd like to bang on anything that moves, you walk into a room and the fish stop swimming..

Most likely just the sock puppet on the left hand sending phony messages to the sock puppet on the right hand and then runny to Gunny crying how awful it all is...

I'm sure there are a few here who enjoy jerking Gunny around just for kicks. :cuckoo:

Hmm maybe.

you will never get into my pants.

no matter how hard you try to impress me.

btw, i usually call you out on abuse of power and generic idiocy.

for your benefit i blame it on alcohol.

I doubt you wear the brand of jeans I'd want to get in anyway. As you must have guessed, I'm a redneck and wear Wranglers.
Fag jeans.

Real men wear Carhartts

I have several pair of Carhartts, thanks.

It seems to be a problem as of late, from select individuals who obviously have such a weak political argument they have to falsify bullshit. Sounds like Kerry voters to me.

It stops now, or I get involved and the people doing it already KNOW I'm not taking any more of their shit.

Further, anyone that has a problem with someone on another board, take it there. The same people who KNOW who I am talking to know how much of THAT shit I'll tolerate.

If you want to be somewhere else, fucking go there. Wah. I'll miss you. Not. You come here attacking MY members and I'll wax your ass so fast you won't know what hit you.
I'm sorry. I will never again circulate fake PMs from you singing my praises.

:redface:

Dork.

Instead of all the inuendo, deleted threads, red writing, ambiguous announcements and general confusion, why not just clue the rest of us in on what exactly this latest round of BS is all about. I know that I can't be the only one that doesn't know WTF is going on.

Try reading the OP. Nothing ambiguous about it.

As far as I can tell this is rooted in a Cali Brat whine.

How charitable of you. The issue was whether a phony PM being circulated can be discussed on the open board or if it would be illegal to discuss even a phony PM. And that morphed into a few other issues that are going on. It's tough enough to put up with hateful juvenile and childish flaming on a message board without having to deal with the PM underground being used in unethical and dishonest ways. At the same time, as Gunny pointed out, there isn't much point in private messaging unless they are kept private.

In short, I for one would appreciate if everybody would just grow up and I hope the nonsense is now over.

How about some proof that such a practice is happening before I buy what is being fed to me?

How about I don't need any proof? Just bear in mind, YOU, A-15, I CAN see how many PMs you send and who you send them to. Only takes a backstabbing pussy to pick on a chick in private, right? Only a man would do it in public.

But you wouldn't know a damned thing about THAT, right?

I've let your childish, "I wish I could flame" bullshit go long enough. Run on back to whatever board you like to swell up your chest and act like you're anything more than a gnat and talk some more shit about whoever here, especially me, since your partisan sheeple dumb ass couldn't win an argument with a 2nd grader without you running your nasty suck and verbally abusing the poor toddler.

You can get the fuck out or I'll put you the fuck out.

Questions, pussy?

How about I don't need any proof? Just bear in mind, YOU, A-15, I CAN see how many PMs you send and who you send them to. Only takes a backstabbing pussy to pick on a chick in private, right? Only a man would do it in public.

I've let your childish, "I wish I could flame" bullshit go long enough. Run on back to whatever board you like to swell up your chest and act like you're anything more than a gnat and talk some more shit about whoever here, especially me, since your partisan sheeple dumb ass couldn't win an argument with a 2nd grader without you running your nasty suck and verbally abusing the poor toddler.

Questions, pussy?
No questions, just a statement.

Their ain't nothing I have said in a PM that I haven't said in public at one time or another and whatever was said was more than warranted. Some people really should peddle their asses into traffic.

But yeah, I haven't talked shit about this board anywhere but here. Your intel is slacking.

The fact is that I am right about what went down. I've been right all along and you know it.

You and a couple of your more loyal mods have made a repeated effort to have this swept under the rug.

The facade some people are putting on is just sad.

I award you no points.

Nothing on my part is going to change.

Now you go ahead and decide the rock or the hard place.

Merged
Pixie

drama_llama.jpg

Questions, pussy?
No questions, just a statement.

Their ain't nothing I have said in a PM that I haven't said in public at one time or another and whatever was said was more than warranted. Some people really should peddle their asses into traffic.

But yeah, I haven't talked shit about this board anywhere but here. Your intel is slacking.

The fact is that I am right about what went down. I've been right all along and you know it.

You and a couple of your more loyal mods have made a repeated effort to have this swept under the rug.

The facade some people are putting on is just sad.

I award you no points.

Nothing on my part is going to change.

Now you go ahead and decide the rock or the hard place.

Merged
Pixie

You've never been more wrong. Equally as a lot though. Give your childish behavior a break or I will. Simple as that.

You got your PM. You know the deal. I'm not waiting around hoping you'll quit acting like some classless, childish clod anymore. If the truth scares you so much that all you can do is rant and rave, go hide under the covers or something and quit making other people suffer for your intellectual inadequacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back