PM Harrassment/Faking PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
It seems to be a problem as of late, from select individuals who obviously have such a weak political argument they have to falsify bullshit. Sounds like Kerry voters to me.

It stops now, or I get involved and the people doing it already KNOW I'm not taking any more of their shit.

Further, anyone that has a problem with someone on another board, take it there. The same people who KNOW who I am talking to know how much of THAT shit I'll tolerate.

If you want to be somewhere else, fucking go there. Wah. I'll miss you. Not. You come here attacking MY members and I'll wax your ass so fast you won't know what hit you.

Just to clarify one point.... what happens if someone fakes a PM from another member and passes it around the board as 'evidence' of some non-existant drama? Is it against the rules of the board to fake PMs from other people?

It seems to be a problem as of late, from select individuals who obviously have such a weak political argument they have to falsify bullshit. Sounds like Kerry voters to me.

It stops now, or I get involved and the people doing it already KNOW I'm not taking any more of their shit.

Further, anyone that has a problem with someone on another board, take it there. The same people who KNOW who I am talking to know how much of THAT shit I'll tolerate.

If you want to be somewhere else, fucking go there. Wah. I'll miss you. Not. You come here attacking MY members and I'll wax your ass so fast you won't know what hit you.

why make it political? bad behavior is just bad behavior. maybe you can let that other stuff go for at least two minutes while wearing your admin hat.

Last edited:

why make it political? bad behavior is just bad behavior. maybe you can let that other stuff go for at least two minutes while wearing your admin hat.

You are absolutely right, and I by no means meant to make it political. I just came up with the best example I could in the fewest words. Pointing out Obama's flaws would have cost me more time typing and some extra bandwidth.

As it were ... bad behavior IS bad behavior.

You are absolutely right, and I by no means meant to make it political. I just came up with the best example I could in the fewest words. Pointing out Obama's flaws would have cost me more time typing and some extra bandwidth.

:thup:

:clap2: :clap2:

:clap2: :clap2:

please do suck up a little bit more.

:thup:.. exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back