PM from JMarie

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
got this from Jen tonight, thought id pass it on

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey hun
I made it to my apartment i will email you the address soon when i have time..my roommates are really cool..well tell everyone that i said hi and that i will write them soon..

miss yea..
talk to you soon

jen

Johnney said:
got this from Jen tonight, thought id pass it on

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey hun
I made it to my apartment i will email you the address soon when i have time..my roommates are really cool..well tell everyone that i said hi and that i will write them soon..

miss yea..
talk to you soon

jen

I hope she likes her roomates 3 weeks from now! LOL :cool: Tell her I said, "Hi!"

Kathianne said:
I hope she likes her roomates 3 weeks from now! LOL :cool: Tell her I said, "Hi!"
Hey from me too. Tell her I seen something that I want to buy her but don't know where to send it, LOL!! Deck of cards with soldiers in full uniform on one side and naked as a Jay bird on the other. As soon as I seen them I thought of her, LOL!!! :cool:

UsaPride said:
Hey from me too. Tell her I seen something that I want to buy her but don't know where to send it, LOL!! Deck of cards with soldiers in full uniform on one side and naked as a Jay bird on the other. As soon as I seen them I thought of her, LOL!!! :cool:

Gee that sounds like she special ordered them! :beer:

Hey guys just wanted to say a fast hi and that' i would so love to have the cards sent to me..i would give johnney my address soon so he can give it to ya..well i'm having fun i found out that i work at magic kingdom..so that's cool it's nice down here getting a nice tan and seeing really hot guys well not in uniforms anyway but close..costumes..LOL well thanks everyone for thinkinhg of me and i will so keep in touch..love you all take care...miss you guys too..

love
Jen

Hey Jen check out the hottie in the olympic uniform in the Pic section ! :clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

Good Luck and have fun Jen! I am sure it's a blast!

Here is something for you from me! Although, this guy can arrest me anyday!!!!

m7.jpg

Hey Jen, glad you're enjoying yourself down there. Remember though, you can always come here and work for Jimmy, you'll have a friend in the state, LOL!! Hell, I'd move to Charlotte and you could have a friend in the city, LOL!!
Have fun in Florida, and be safe!!

Forum List

Back