PM Bibi in 2002 , if we take out Saddams Regime, it will have

Pene, Being invaded and held captive isn't quite the same as, "Oh boy, let's move to Babylon and become their slaves, yippee, I'll go pack."
Language. Another prophesy fulfilled. The Jews are the only nation to return to their original language after being displaced.

And you don't seem able to comprehend that NO ONE WAS THERE WHEN THE JEWS MOVED BACK HOME. According to Samuel Clemens, there was a< 1 nomad there when he went to the Holy Land, in the late 1800's. It was quite disappointing to him. And is why the Jews were given that little piece of dry worthless land.
Had there been a nation of people living there that had been pushed off of their land by the Jews, the laws regarding aid would not have had to be changed. Those refugees moved to Israel when Israel became a nation, and worked and lived in peace with the Jews. They are the result of Egypt's policy, not the Jews.
The Jews implored them to stay.
The Jews implored them to stay.......

What language do the Jews speak? French?

I know lots of jews who speak French----my mom did
French in high school------I did Spanish. According to
islamo Nazi propaganda-----Hebrew is not a real language---or something like that.-----they say it is really Arabic. ie Hebrew is Arabic. ---------I am not joking----this literature has
burnt a hole in Penelope's brain

Yep. And remember they were dispersed throughout, and spoke languages of the countries they were in prior to going home. But that sky pixie that most pretend doesn't exist foretold that the Jews would return to their own land and language. And they have. Pene hates Jews, and facts get in her way.....

Home, they left home centuries ago and intermarried, the Israelite men preferred Canaanite women for some reason and well I think maybe the female Israelites were too bossy.

If you want to go by the Bible, God gave up on them, he had Herod build the temple and that was it. The jews first had Persia rebuild the temple then Herod an edomite. They had plenty of chances and to be frank

Britain is not God and neither is Yahweh, look up Yahweh in Google.

Your post makes no sense------I think that the boys in your town prefer dung heaps to you----actually I KNOW,
To be frank-----it's your stench that drives them away-----.

what does "go by the bible" mean? For that matter----what does "God" mean?--------I studied german in college-----in german it is GOTT "yaweh" is not a word in English-----not in Hebrew either-----not even in aramaic

Pene, Being invaded and held captive isn't quite the same as, "Oh boy, let's move to Babylon and become their slaves, yippee, I'll go pack."
Language. Another prophesy fulfilled. The Jews are the only nation to return to their original language after being displaced.

And you don't seem able to comprehend that NO ONE WAS THERE WHEN THE JEWS MOVED BACK HOME. According to Samuel Clemens, there was a< 1 nomad there when he went to the Holy Land, in the late 1800's. It was quite disappointing to him. And is why the Jews were given that little piece of dry worthless land.
Had there been a nation of people living there that had been pushed off of their land by the Jews, the laws regarding aid would not have had to be changed. Those refugees moved to Israel when Israel became a nation, and worked and lived in peace with the Jews. They are the result of Egypt's policy, not the Jews.

islamo Nazi propaganda-----Hebrew is not a real language---or something like that.-----they say it is really Arabic. ie Hebrew is Arabic. ---------I am not joking----this literature has

Yep. And remember they were dispersed throughout, and spoke languages of the countries they were in prior to going home. But that sky pixie that most pretend doesn't exist foretold that the Jews would return to their own land and language. And they have. Pene hates Jews, and facts get in her way.....

Home, they left home centuries ago and intermarried, the Israelite men preferred Canaanite women for some reason and well I think maybe the female Israelites were too bossy.

If you want to go by the Bible, God gave up on them, he had Herod build the temple and that was it. The jews first had Persia rebuild the temple then Herod an edomite. They had plenty of chances and to be frank

Your post makes no sense------I think that the boys in your town prefer dung heaps to you----actually I KNOW,

what does "go by the bible" mean? For that matter----what does "God" mean?--------I studied german in college-----in german it is GOTT "yaweh" is not a word in English-----not in Hebrew either-----not even in aramaic

Well the Hebrews in the OT kept changing who they thought was God didn't they. They obviously were not monotheistic. The is one huge lie that Christians fall for.

Pene, Here is the breakdown of the ownership of the land that you believe belonged to the Muslims:
71.2% of the land was owned by Britian.
8.6% Jews
3.3% owned by resident Arabs.
16.9 % non resident Arabs.
Britain gave their land to the Jews by British Mandate. Period.

Here is the Jews position on the Arabs that lived with them prior to Egypt telling the Arabs to leave Israel. Those Jews you hate issued this historic appeal:
And I quote:
"For years [since the establishment of Israel] we have lived together in our city, Haifa. Do not fear. Do not destroy your homes with your own hands. Do not bring upon yourself tragedy by unnecessary evacuation and self-imposed burdens, but in this city, yours and ours, the gates are open for work, life, and for peace for you and your families."

That is the Jews. Now for the Arabs:

Apr. 27, 1950. The Arab National Committee of Haifa:
"The removal of the Arab inhabitants was voluntary and was carried out at our request."

1960. Listen to what the King of Jordan had to say about the reasoning behind the Arab pawns:
"Since 1948 Arab leaders have approached the Palestinian problem in an irresponsible manner. They have used the people for selfish political purpose. This is ridiculous, and I could say, even criminal."

Now you can put the blame where it belongs, and hate the real perpetrators, the Arabs. Start a thread telling them to solve the problem that they created and leave Israel alone.

Last edited:

Well the Hebrews in the OT kept changing who they thought was God didn't they. They obviously were not monotheistic. The is one huge lie that Christians fall for.

how would you know what the Hebrews of the "old testament" did, Penelope?----you never read the book.
The creed of the Hebrews was and is "monotheism"-----it was
and is thruout the history of the Hebrews aka Jews. That's the fact------ -------do not end a sentence with a preposition----it provided evidence that you are stupid. Do not quote analyses of books you never read----dong so PROVES that
you are stupid

Pene, Here is the breakdown of the ownership of the land that you believe belonged to the Muslims:
71.2% of the land was owned by Britian.
8.6% Jews
3.3% owned by resident Arabs.
16.9 % non resident Arabs.
Britain gave their land to the Jews. Period.

Here is the Jews position on the Arabs that lived with them prior to Egypt telling the Arabs to leave Israel. Those Jews you hate issued this historical appeal:
And I quote:
"For years<2 we have lived together in our city, Haifa. Do not fear. Do not destroy your homes with your own hands. Do not bring upon yourself tragedy by unnecessary evacuation and self-imposed burdens, but in this city, yours and ours, the gates are open for work, life, and for peace for you and your families."

That is the Jews. Now for the Arabs:

Apr. 27, 1950. The Arab National Committee of Haifa:
"The removal of the Arab inhabitants was voluntary and was carried out at our request."

1960. Listen to what the King of Jordan had to say about the reasoning behind the Arab pawns:
"Since 1948 Arab leaders have approached the Palestinian problem in an irresponsible manner. They have used the people for selfish political purpose. This is ridiculous, and I could say, even criminal."

Now you can hate the real perpetrators. The Arabs. Start a thread telling them to solve the problem that they created and leave Israel alone.

I think you need to look at the maps of the lines. Britain was upset they all came and wanted only a few to go to Palestine at a time, instead they snuck them in on boats, and they fought everyone. they had to be put up in tents on the island of Cyprus. They bombed the King David hotel and the Brits left. Never did they give them the land that they have today and never did the Britain plan on this. They were like wild animals.. how would we like to be attacked by wild animals with bombs and then tanks. My God look what they did to Russia.

• June 30, 1924. According to Israeli journalists Shlomo Nakdimon and Shaul Mayzlish, Dutch Jew Jacob Israël de Haan was assassinated by Avraham Tehomi on the orders of Haganah leader Yitzhak Ben-Zvi[34] for his anti-Zionist political activities and contacts with Arab leaders.[35]
  • 1937–1939 The Irgun conducted a campaign of violence against Palestinian Arab civilians resulting in the deaths of at least 250.[citation needed]
  • July 15, 1938* A bomb left in the vegetable market in Jerusalem by the Irgun injured 28[36]
  • July 25, 1938* The Irgun threw a bomb into the melon market in Haifa resulting in 49 deaths[37]
  • November 6, 1944 Lehi assassinated British minister Lord Moyne in Cairo, Egypt. The action was condemned by the Yishuv at the time, but the bodies of the assassins was brought home from Egypt in 1975 to a state funeral and burial on Mount Herzl.[citation needed]
  • 1944–1945 The killings of several suspected collaborators with the Haganah and the British mandate government during the Hunting Season.
  • 1946' Letter bombs sent to British officials, including foreign minister Ernst Bevin, by Lehi
  • July 26, 1946 The bombing of British administrative headquarters at the King David Hotel, killing 91 people — 28 British, 41 Arab, 17 Jewish, and 5 others. Around 45 people were injured. In the literature about the practice and history of terrorism, it has been called one of the most lethal terrorist attacks of the 20th century.[38]
  • 1946 Railways and British military airfields were attacked several times.
  • October 31, 1946 The bombing by the Irgun of the British Embassy in Rome. Nearly half the building was destroyed and 3 people were injured.[39]
  • April 1947* An Irgun bomb placed at the Colonial Office in London failed to detonate.[40]
  • July 25, 1947 The Sergeants affair: When death sentences were passed on two Irgun members, the Irgun kidnapped Sgt. Clifford Martin and Sgt. Mervyn Paice and threatened to kill them in retaliation if the sentences were carried out. When the threat was ignored, the hostages were killed. Afterwards, their bodies were taken to an orange grove and left hanging by the neck from trees. An improvised explosive device was set. This went off when one of the bodies was cut down, seriously wounding a British officer.[41]
  • December 1947 – March 1948 Numerous attacks on Palestinian Arabs in the context of civil war after the vote of the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine
  • '1947 Letter bombs sent to the Truman White House by Lehi
  • January 5–6, 1948 The Semiramis Hotel bombing, carried out by the Haganah (or, according to some sources, Irgun) resulted in the deaths of 24 to 26 people
  • April 1948 The Deir Yassin massacre carried out by the Irgun and Lehi, killed between 107 and 120 Palestinian villagers,[42] the estimate generally accepted by scholars.[43][44]
  • September 17, 1948 Lehi assassination of the United Nations mediator Folke Bernadotte, negotiator of the release of about 31,000 prisoners (including thousands of Jews from Nazi concentration camps during World War II),[45][46] whom Lehi accused of a pro-Arab stance during the cease-fire negotiations.

Zionist political violence - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You can read the rest of it.

so??? what point do you imagine you made?-------a whole long war of independence and virtually nothing happened ------
things were far worse in the American colonies----whole families----were murdered if one member was a LOYALIST

things were far worse in India-----during its war of independence(1948)-------whole trainloads of persons----- muslims
fleeing to pakistans and hindus fleeing "Pakistan" to india---
were incinerated. War is hell Do you have any idea what
happened in east Pakistan----1971?------muslims tortured
each other to death for the cameras-----just like muslims are doing today in Syria and Iraq and yemen etc etc

You islamo Nazi sows cite the very same single incidents
THOUSANDS OF TIMES-------WITH THE BLOOD OF HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS ON YOUR HANDS ------gee---da meccaists found a case of a jew killing a jew-----I knew about it
long before al gore invented THE NET-------but the incident has become an ISLMAO NAZI SOW HOLIDAY

Last edited:
[
It tells me that you don't know your ass from page 8. Israel was given unpopulated desert, and turned it into a land of milk and honey, honey. Just as their God promised and prophesied.
The Jews are a very religious group who will rebuild their Temple and continue to live under the Law God gave them until the advent of their messiah.

You have not read history, When did they turn it into milk and honey?? When?? What page 8.

They have never turned It into milk and honey and they are not now. The Israelites in Israel are not religious and for them to even consider tearing the mosque down for their satanic worship is despicable. The worship bloodshed and are full of hatred for others, and they laugh at you for being a Christian.

Penelope----you did not write anything-------you just shit into cyberspace---- try to write something that makes sense and does not stink of your very own ass hole

Increase in rain. Fruitful. Fig leaf blooming. All prophesied for Israel, all fulfilled. Fly over it someday. Brown sand, brown sand, brown sand then BOOM. Green Israel, filled with fruit trees no less. The God of Abraham is good and accurate.

And yet they all left in 300 bc minus a few strays. You have not read any history, and the God of Abraham had 8 kids. You an evan, and they laugh at you, just like Guno, just keep supporting them and send them money. Tel Aviv is the new homosexual capital of the world.

You, Penelope-----are the stinking whore of the dung heap upon which you were spawned

who "all left" in 300 BC (of what today is called 300 BC?-------the whores in your ancient brothel? where was that shit hole located?

It tells me that you don't know your ass from page 8. Israel was given unpopulated desert, and turned it into a land of milk and honey, honey. Just as their God promised and prophesied.
The Jews are a very religious group who will rebuild their Temple and continue to live under the Law God gave them until the advent of their messiah.

You have not read history, When did they turn it into milk and honey?? When?? What page 8.

They have never turned It into milk and honey and they are not now. The Israelites in Israel are not religious and for them to even consider tearing the mosque down for their satanic worship is despicable. The worship bloodshed and are full of hatred for others, and they laugh at you for being a Christian.
And we're all laughing at you. Just saying. Keep it up. This is good entertainment. And it's FREE.

what is "despicable" about it?------you laughed and wiggled your whorish ass when your friends knocked ancient Buddhist art to pieces and you wiggle your stinking over trafficked APERTURES -----every time they shatter old temples and shrines in Iraq

what is "despicable" about it?------you laughed and wiggled your whorish ass when your friends knocked ancient Buddhist art to pieces and you wiggle your stinking over trafficked APERTURES -----every time they shatter old temples and shrines in Iraq

Hey it was Bibi who said it was a good idea for the US to attack Iraq, remember. Thank him. I would imagine he would like to see everything about Muslims destroyed as well as all Muslims. His dad hated Muslim, he passed the hatred on. His dad was a prophet, he saw the Muslims flying planes into the WTC's. I think he put that into his sons head and his son carried it out.

Pene, At the end of WW1 the Allies broke up the Ottomon Empire(allied with Germany) which was an empire brought about by invasions and the theft of the land they invaded.
Now listen.
A whopping 80% of the land granted back to the Jews, (because the original Israel was a huge territory to begin with) by The League of Nations, and Great Britain, was arbitrarily given to the Arabs instead, by Great Britain in 1921 without the consent of the League of Nations to placate Emir Faisal.
The land set aside for Israel was given to Faisal's brother to create a new nation on what was suppose to be Israeli land, Transjordan.

Out of the land that was designated back to Israel, 99.8 % went to the Arabs.
Out of over 5 million square miles Israel was reduced to less than the little dot you see on a map.
If you disagree with the way the Ottomon Empire, was dispersed by the Nations that won the war, then win the next world war the Muslims are starting, and to the victor go the spoils. But, I'd say your friends got more than their fair share already. Want peace? Leave the dot alone.

Last edited:

Hey it was Bibi who said it was a good idea for the US to attack Iraq, remember. Thank him. I would imagine he would like to see everything about Muslims destroyed as well as all Muslims. His dad hated Muslim, he passed the hatred on. His dad was a prophet, he saw the Muslims flying planes into the WTC's. I think he put that into his sons head and his son carried it out.

try again ------Penelope -------all decent people in the world wanted your murdering pig SADAAM out------as did Netanyahu---------I do agree that the war in Iraq was badly conducted--------the issue should have been GET SADDAAM before Penelope starts licking his ass again I "imagine" that you enjoy torturing infants to death ----no
WE ALL KNOW that you enjoy torturing infants to death

try again ------Penelope -------all decent people in the world wanted your murdering pig SADAAM out------as did Netanyahu---------I do agree that the war in Iraq was badly conducted--------the issue should have been GET SADDAAM before Penelope starts licking his ass again I "imagine" that you enjoy torturing infants to death ----no

oh you mean the sanctions we placed on Iraq that killed 1/2 million children, M. Albright thought that was necessary. No Israel was behind it with their Pnac document and Cheney and Aipac, and Rumsfled, all the neocons, and the writers of PNAC. The Muslims didn't do it. Wake up.

oh you mean the sanctions we placed on Iraq that killed 1/2 million children, M. Albright thought that was necessary. No Israel was behind it with their Pnac document and Cheney and Aipac, and Rumsfled, all the neocons, and the writers of PNAC. The Muslims didn't do it. Wake up.

wake up Penelope------the only children who died in Iraq were the hundreds of thousands SADAAM murdered. There was no starvation in Iraq------except in the south where sadaam was active in getting rid of SHIITES-------you got pictures of dead emaciated babies? There were pictures of emaciated babies in BIAFRA and in EAST PAKISTAN (remember? 1971) There is no evidence AT ALL of kids dead because of sanctions against Iraq------lots of evidence of murder----by sadaam-----the ass you lick

wake up Penelope------the only children who died in Iraq were the hundreds of thousands SADAAM murdered. There was no starvation in Iraq------except in the south where sadaam was active in getting rid of SHIITES-------you got pictures of dead emaciated babies? There were pictures of emaciated babies in BIAFRA and in EAST PAKISTAN (remember? 1971) There is no evidence AT ALL of kids dead because of sanctions against Iraq------lots of evidence of murder----by sadaam-----the ass you lick

Not true the sanctions were reasponable for over 1/2 million deaths and M. Albright admitted it on TV.

Not true the sanctions were reasponable for over 1/2 million deaths and M. Albright admitted it on TV.

In fact she did not admit that-----she simply said that the sanctions were "worth" whatever problem they caused----you are a stinking lying islamo Nazi baby murdering bitch

Forum List

Back