PM: Abbey Road II

Folks I want to put together a band called The Zephyrs! :p

It is a April Fools prank by a musician who sounds like Paul...

Can anyone explain the significance of this cover?

I have another theory and it relates to Willie the Operatic Whale; My Grandfather, a Sioux Chief on the beaches of Normandy who married My Grandmother, daughter of Mean Mr. Mustard (Gas) Maria of Burgundyfrom Austria, where the met in Salzburg during the Allied occupation; who had at this time 4 children; Morris, Madi, Edward (My father), and Baron. Paul is opposite of rest of the Beatles, not only because he's a Roman catholic, but because it's about Hello,Goodbye and My Grandfather's name which is Herman Gant (H.G.). And the Batman/Alice in Wonderland/Pinocchio Mystery of I am the Walrus.

Speaking of Batman, this is also referencing an affair between My Grandmother and Jack Kennedy, because her husband had an affair with Julie Newmar and then My grandmother got revenge on him by and affair with J.F.K., as she was already acquainted with him because she dated someone in his immediate family, Teddy, before she married her husband. She was a Gordy-Carter and a Washington, and her name was Sue. The clue that My mom is J.F.K.'s daughter is that she has hazel eyes as does George Harrison yet My grandmother Sue and her husband Jack had blue and teal eyes, her name is Jen (Julie Newmar/J.N.), and is that a black van on the opposite side of the road? Waiting for the van? Jen was born in June, Jennifer Juniper of Donovan, the Brown eyed girl of Van Morrison. Morris Gant, again the first born of Herman and Maria.

So Paul McCartney might have written Moby Dick on Led Zeppelin II, penned that is. William Penn. The Yellow Gas and White Zeppelin actually being a White Whale/Submarine and an allusion to Mean Mr. Mustard. Are there any flags you know that are Yellow and White? That's key.

Attachments

• Kinead.png
    Kinead.png
    205 KB · Views: 63
  • White Whale.jpg
    White Whale.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 18

Forum List

Back