Plutocracy

They want a plutocracy, somewhere in what passes for a mind with working class republicans is the certainty that a person who could suck a billion dollars out of economy and put it in their pocket would be a wonderful leader for the country, someone who has never worried about anyone other than themselves and occasionally some larger stockholders, the Koch's do not even have stockholders so they cannot even be accused of that.

You didn't whine, however, when Obama set all the big money record donations from Wall Street and such in 2008.

He has such a nice smile, afterall!

I don't care which party it is - what I care about (and what you should care about) is that the top 1% of Americans control more than 1/3 of the total wealth.

There is no single other democracy in the world in which so high a % of the wealth is held by so few.

They want a plutocracy, somewhere in what passes for a mind with working class republicans is the certainty that a person who could suck a billion dollars out of economy and put it in their pocket would be a wonderful leader for the country, someone who has never worried about anyone other than themselves and occasionally some larger stockholders, the Koch's do not even have stockholders so they cannot even be accused of that.

You didn't whine, however, when Obama set all the big money record donations from Wall Street and such in 2008.

He has such a nice smile, afterall!

I don't care which party it is - what I care about (and what you should care about) is that the top 1% of Americans control more than 1/3 of the total wealth.

There is no single other democracy in the world in which so high a % of the wealth is held by so few.

The problem with your argument, commie, is that our 'poor' live better than the upper-middle class of the rest of the world. Also, as the research upstream proves, the standard of living of same has increased an amazing 50% since 1980.

Wealth concentration is relative.

Sniper,

I'm about as much a commie as you are, so please stop posting thingsl ike that.

Both of your points are actually false, but I'll come back to those later. Wealth concentration isn't as much relative as meaurable - and is measured by the Gini Index.

This chart shows the relative distribution of wealth.

As you can see, the US is such a wonderful model of democracy that you are in the same category as Venezuela, Cote D'Ivoire, China and Mozambique.

GINIretouchedcolors.png

Sniper Fire -

Please comment on the material posted.

Why should I comment on 'material posted'?

Do you disagree that the 'poor' in America live better than the upper-middle class of most of the rest of the world, and that our 'poor' have not seen their standard of living improve by about 50% since 1980?

Wealth distribution in a rich nation is relative, whether you like it or not.

Sniper -

I get the impression you either aren't capable or aren't willing to discuss this sensibly.

If you wish to comment on the material posted, I'll respond to it.

Wow!! With the kind of money being spent on both campaigns I'm thinking this will be a HUGE boost to the economy. Everyone should be happy, more people have jobs because of this. Just more numbers for the Obama Administration can use to make him look like he's doing something.

Too bad the American people are learning about Obamavider this time. He has no record to run on, only smears to create. Now the Republicans can spend as much as Soros, Unions and all the "private" contributions the Libs have enjoyed for years.

Funny thing is, you don't have to turn on your TV and watch the ads.

Free country, you know!

Of the many dumb things you've posted, this maybe the dumbest: "Free country, you know!"

A. Freedom isn't Free

B. The Kock Brothers with their inherited wealth are buying America.

And, they're buying elections.

Rs are happy to see the end of honest elections. For example, look at the rw's reactions to the first W election and the voter suppression laws. Look at how they ridicule volunteering to help US citizens to vote.

The simple fact is, rw's are against honest elections.

If you don't believe that, just read this board. They've become Koch Suckers.

There is a wealthy group of people who wnat to see the Norquist plan come to fruition.

They want the government shrunk to a small enough size that they can kill it.

The man said it right out loud and the republicans are forced to sign the mans pledge.

Anyone who signed Grovers pledge has sworn to kill the government of the US.

They are traitors

Free country, you know!

Of the many dumb things you've posted, this maybe the dumbest: "Free country, you know!"

A. Freedom isn't Free

B. The Kock Brothers with their inherited wealth are buying America.

And, they're buying elections.

Rs are happy to see the end of honest elections. For example, look at the rw's reactions to the first W election and the voter suppression laws. Look at how they ridicule volunteering to help US citizens to vote.

The simple fact is, rw's are against honest elections.

If you don't believe that, just read this board. They've become Koch Suckers.

Holy Cow, buying elections like the Unions have for years?? And Soros has for years?? And the left has for years?? Whoa, it's not fair the Republicans can do what the Dems have for years..............cry louder, I don't think they can hear you!! :eusa_shifty:

So, if Obama wins, the election was bought? Do you think before you spew crap like this?

So, if Obama wins, the election was bought? Do you think before you spew crap like this?

I do and crap it is not Do you think?

Watch the TV political ads. When an ad is funded by a Union it says so proudly and loudly. There is no obfuscation unlike there is in right wing attack ads brought to you by unamed citizens for ____ (fill in blank with Motherhoood, Apple Pie, Freedom, etc.).

Like a union speaks for all its members. I see no difference in the disclosures for political ads. In fact, they are the same by law.

Last edited:

Free country, you know!

This needs to be said, you are an idiot.
Plutocracy has has a completely different ideology than what you posted about.
Figures though coming from you.

Since you have yet to provide evidence that you are capable of thinking for yourself, you might want to refrain from thinking for other people. idiot.

Forum List

Back