Plutocracy or Democracy? YOU will decide in Nov. 2016!

The Koch brothers’ political machine is expanding into new states and recruiting new donors as it seeks to shape the Republican Party — and its presidential field — headed into 2016, according to interviews with multiple sources, as well as confidential donor briefing documents obtained by POLITICO.

Read more: Secret Koch memo outlines plans for 2016 - Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO

"Top officials in the Koch brothers' political organization Monday released a staggering $889 million budget to fund the activities of the billionaires' sprawling network ahead of the 2016 presidential contest....

"The fundraising target is the latest indication that the industrialists at the center of the network, Charles and David Koch, intend to continue building an operation that could exceed the national political parties in size and scope to help advance their libertarian principles. The spending, unrivaled for an outside organization, represents more than double the nearly $400 million the Republican National Committee (RNC) raised and spent during the 2012 presidential election cycle."

Full article here: Koch brothers set 889 million budget for 2016

IMO, this effort by members of the 0.01% is nothing less than a bloodless coup, and if it succeeds it will put the last nail into the coffin of Democracy in America. No longer can it be denied that we are a Plutocracy, and that every man, woman and child will be at the mercy of this new Aristocracy, and governed by elected officials on every level of government owned by an Oligarchy of the power elite.
At least the Koch Bros are Americans. Hillary is selling out the US to Ukrainians and Canadians.
You are a big hypocritical suckker of cock. You arent bothered by Hillary's illegal transactions and bribery but yu want to complain about someone exercising their 1A rights.

Some of the Koch Brothers inherited wealth came for their Daddy working for Stalin.

8 disturbing ways the Kochs have amassed their fortune - Salon.com

A People s History of Koch Industries How Stalin Funded the Tea Party Movement - By Yasha Levine - The eXiled

Koch Industries Inc Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles about Koch Industries Inc
Dudy Soros helped round up other Jews for the Nazis. Yet not a peep. Did Koch senior do anything illegal? Nope.
next.

What does Soros have to do with the questions posed on this thread? Is he pushing to remake America into a Plutocracy, a Libertarian Utopia (or would that be a dytopia)?

At least the Koch Bros are Americans. Hillary is selling out the US to Ukrainians and Canadians.
You are a big hypocritical suckker of cock. You arent bothered by Hillary's illegal transactions and bribery but yu want to complain about someone exercising their 1A rights.

Some of the Koch Brothers inherited wealth came for their Daddy working for Stalin.

A People s History of Koch Industries How Stalin Funded the Tea Party Movement - By Yasha Levine - The eXiled

Koch Industries Inc Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles about Koch Industries Inc

Left-wingers suddenly have a problem with Uncle Joe?

I have no idea, I surely do as I have a problem with all despots and mass murderers.

BTW, I know of no left wing organizations who celebrate Stalin, but the right wing has a large cadre of Neo-Nazis. Explain that if you can.

I have no idea, I surely do as I have a problem with all despots and mass murderers.

Did you have a problem with Gore's Commie money?

but the right wing has a large cadre of Neo-Nazis. Explain that if you can.

Neo-Nazis are right wing? How's that?
I always thought they were just racists who liked those left-wing uniforms.
You left-wingers always had the best uniforms.

Ah, the new meme from the right: Up is Down, East is West and Ignorance is Freedom, What these phrases have in common is clear, the Right is never Wrong, the Left is always Wrong, and if one is not Right, they are Wrong - thus, no matter their opinions or actions they are left.

The effort by the right wing in America to label the Third Reich as liberal, and far left, is ludicrous; it is only one example of their effort to rewrite history, belied by facts, which demonstrate that the right in America is authoritarian, undemocratic, xenophobic and holds animus toward Americans who look different and think differently than a WASP.

The effort by the right wing in America to label the Third Reich as liberal,

Not liberal, definitely left-wing.
Remember 2012? Paul Ryan was such a mean conservative, he wanted to shrink government so much, he wanted to shrink medicare so much, he wanted to push Grandma off a cliff.

Were the Nazis the "free market, small government" Paul Ryan conservative types?
Or were they more the "government should control most (all?) aspects of the economy" like modern Dems?
Why don't you list all the ways Nazis were like Paul Ryan?
I'll match your items with ways they were like Obama.

BTW, I know of no left wing organizations who celebrate Stalin, but the right wing has a large cadre of Neo-Nazis. Explain that if you can.

Ah, the new meme from the right: Up is Down, East is West and Ignorance is Freedom, What these phrases have in common is clear, the Right is never Wrong, the Left is always Wrong, and if one is not Right, they are Wrong - thus, no matter their opinions or actions they are left.

The effort by the right wing in America to label the Third Reich as liberal, and far left, is ludicrous; it is only one example of their effort to rewrite history, belied by facts, which demonstrate that the right in America is authoritarian, undemocratic, xenophobic and holds animus toward Americans who look different and think differently than a WASP.
That is completely wrong.
The Nazis were the German version of Progressives, who have little in common with liberals from an earlier era.
Which group wants to force people to buy a private product?
Which group wants to ban selling sodas in certain sizes?
Which group has passed a law making it illegal to smoke in your own home?
Which group has forced people to switch doctors?
Which group wants to tell businesses what they must pay to workers?
Which party wants to dictate corporate policy to big companies?
Yes, if you answered modern liberals/progressves/Democrats you were right on all counts.

The Koch brothers’ political machine is expanding into new states and recruiting new donors as it seeks to shape the Republican Party — and its presidential field — headed into 2016, according to interviews with multiple sources, as well as confidential donor briefing documents obtained by POLITICO.

Read more: Secret Koch memo outlines plans for 2016 - Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO

"Top officials in the Koch brothers' political organization Monday released a staggering $889 million budget to fund the activities of the billionaires' sprawling network ahead of the 2016 presidential contest....

"The fundraising target is the latest indication that the industrialists at the center of the network, Charles and David Koch, intend to continue building an operation that could exceed the national political parties in size and scope to help advance their libertarian principles. The spending, unrivaled for an outside organization, represents more than double the nearly $400 million the Republican National Committee (RNC) raised and spent during the 2012 presidential election cycle."

IMO, this effort by members of the 0.01% is nothing less than a bloodless coup, and if it succeeds it will put the last nail into the coffin of Democracy in America. No longer can it be denied that we are a Plutocracy, and that every man, woman and child will be at the mercy of this new Aristocracy, and governed by elected officials on every level of government owned by an Oligarchy of the power elite.

Dudy Soros helped round up other Jews for the Nazis. Yet not a peep. Did Koch senior do anything illegal? Nope.
next.

What does Soros have to do with the questions posed on this thread? Is he pushing to remake America into a Plutocracy, a Libertarian Utopia (or would that be a dytopia)?
Soros is the darling of the Left and pushes to make this country more like that of the Nazis whom he served.

Democrats are bought and owned just like Republicans, clueless sheep

Remember 2012? Paul Ryan was such a mean conservative, he wanted to shrink government so much, he wanted to shrink medicare so much, he wanted to push Grandma off a cliff.

Were the Nazis the "free market, small government" Paul Ryan conservative types?
Or were they more the "government should control most (all?) aspects of the economy" like modern Dems?

Nice spin, sadly it won't turn.

Ryan's rhetoric wasn't left or right - it was an appeal to the idiot fringe. His rhetoric fails the test of pragmatism, and only appeals to those who believe in fairy tales.

But, I digress, Let's focus on the thread, which party is most democratic, which the most plutocratic? Which party most reflects a platform which meets the standard set by the first Republican President, that is, a party of the people, by the people and for the people?

So, send a letter to Scalia, Alito, Kennedy, Thomas and Roberts - don't whine to me.

Ryan's rhetoric wasn't left or right - it was an appeal to the idiot fringe. His rhetoric fails the test of pragmatism, and only appeals to those who believe in fairy tales.

But, I digress, Let's focus on the thread, which party is most democratic, which the most plutocratic? Which party most reflects a platform which meets the standard set by the first Republican President, that is, a party of the people, by the people and for the people?

Ryan's rhetoric wasn't left or right

LOL!

His rhetoric fails the test of pragmatism,

Pragmatism, throwing good money after bad? LOL!
If it doesn't work, throw a few trillion more at it? LOL!
You'll have to explain what this pragmatism is........

Wow, the Koch Bros are out of touch. The only GOP candidate with any chance is Rand Paul.

Ryan's rhetoric wasn't left or right

LOL!

His rhetoric fails the test of pragmatism,

Pragmatism, throwing good money after bad? LOL!
If it doesn't work, throw a few trillion more at it? LOL!
You'll have to explain what this pragmatism is........

It's real simple, consider it fiscally responsible vis a vis fiscally conservtive. Think about that, if you will or can.

Nice liberal paranoia thread.

How many jobs have YOU created?
No one really creates jobs out of nothing. That would be charity. In capitalism you fulfill a demand. If there is no demand, there is no job creation. Republicans have never understood this simple fact.

So, send a letter to Scalia, Alito, Kennedy, Thomas and Roberts - don't whine to me.

OK, OK, calm down, geez, back to the water works again. Stop crying, it's OK. Have a cookie and pull down your dress, it's riding up on you

Considering we have had the same people in power for the last 40 years it would appear to me that this is more of a plutcracy than a democracy. We are being governed by the same group of people.

Minor correction: we are being governed by people who have been bought and are owned by the same people. Which is why the Congress, before it became radicalized, passed campaign finance reform. Sadly, five activist conservatives on the Supreme Court made the partisan decision that money = freedom of speech.

Because the right wing will never win a national election, they don't want to play on a level field. Instead of winning on ideas - which they cannot - they choose to suppress the right to vote; allow dark money to influence our elections, and support political leaders who appeal to the emotions, fears, prejudices and ignorance of single issue voters; in order to gain power and profits at the expense of the many and to the benefit of the few.

Because the right wing will never win a national election, they don't want to play on a level field. Instead of winning on ideas - which they cannot - they choose to suppress the right to vote; allow dark money to influence our elections, and support political leaders who appeal to the emotions, fears, prejudices and ignorance of single issue voters; in order to gain power and profits at the expense of the many and to the benefit of the few.

Ironically enough they constantly accuse the left of committing all of the offenses that they, the rightwing, are guilty of doing.

You forgot drinking human blood and squashing baby kittens.
Geez

Ironically enough they constantly accuse the left of committing all of the offenses that they, the rightwing, are guilty of doing.

I couldn't agree more, and doing so is directly out of the Third Reich Playbook.

You forgot drinking human blood and squashing baby kittens.
Geez

Congratulations, a post sans sexual vulgarities - of course still lacking substance, as usual.

Nice liberal paranoia thread.

How many jobs have YOU created?
No one really creates jobs out of nothing. That would be charity. In capitalism you fulfill a demand. If there is no demand, there is no job creation. Republicans have never understood this simple fact.
So a business owner waits until there's a line at the counter and says "holy shit, I'd better hire someone!"

Wow, that's educational. Running and growing a business, it's so easy!

I'll have to tell my partners & business clients that.

:laugh:

Forum List

Back