Plutocracy and Democracy Don't Mix

being rich is easy if your not afraid of hard work and persistance, far too many are though.

This is so moronic I hardly know where to begin. So if I am born black, poor, mildly retarded and into an abusive household and *shockers* I dun grow up to be rich, it's my fault?

would you be happier if I said any average american instead of IQ above room temperature. Poor people are mean

being rich is easy if your not afraid of hard work and persistance, far too many are though.

This is so moronic I hardly know where to begin. So if I am born black, poor, mildly retarded and into an abusive household and *shockers* I dun grow up to be rich, it's my fault?

would you be happier if I said any average american instead of IQ above room temperature. Poor people are mean

Okay, working class, black, abusive household but with an IQ of 100....now is failing to become a rich adult still my fault?

Okay, working class, black, abusive household but with an IQ of 100....now is failing to become a rich adult still my fault?

Yes 100%, If teachers and firemen can do it so can your lazy ass.

Forum List

Back