Plus and minus on Herman Cain

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
No Need To Audit The Federal Reserve According To GOP Flavor Of The Month, Idiot Herman Cain

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiAkeFJXwUk&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - No Need To Audit the Federal Reserve According to Herman Cain[/ame]

Last edited:
Remember what I said in the FIRST Cain thread...there's just TOO much evidence out there with Cain spewing his swill?

Toast I say....TOAST!

:lol:
lol

Last edited:
Oh yeah, Alan Grayson, the one who was fired by his constituents.
Seriously?
The same one that said Repubs want you to die quickly?
I watched that hearing and he was on a witch hunt.

He was CEO of Godfather's Pizza and resigned in 1996. He then became CEO of the National Restaurant Association.

He was CEO of Godfather's Pizza and resigned in 1996. He then became CEO of the National Restaurant Association.

I guess that puts him square into the cheap labor camp.

:lol: :lol: :clap2:

No, but he brought Burger King from least profitable to profitable in 3 yrs and then he brought Godfather's Pizza to unprofitable to profitable in 14 months.
With a record like that I think he would be able to make our country profitable again.

No, but he brought Burger King from least profitable to profitable in 3 yrs and then he brought Godfather's Pizza to unprofitable to profitable in 14 months.
With a record like that I think he would be able to make our country profitable again.

Sounds like you are making a case for him becoming Sec of the Treasury.

Interesting, what policies did he change to accomplish that?

Interesting, what policies did he change to accomplish that?

The same ones that he is talking about now,in how to change this country to make it a profitable nation again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqPW-pYtBg0]YouTube - Herman Cain Talks the Economy On Fox[/ame]

Isn't he the pizza guy?

Yep...I Googled it over the weekend and discovered that its a few pizza parlors scattered across the South.

Yet, you find these radical RW lemmings speaking of it as if its some great accomplishment.

It doesn't even reach Kroger status, not even Piggly Wiggly.

The majority of the time I see Cain being brought up, it's to be used as a stick to beat Democrats over the head with for being guilty for some so-called precrime of calling him a uncle tom, etc. Except I have not seen anybody on the Left do so.

His various positions end up making him no more appealing than your run-of-the-mill Social Conservative. In that case, the ones with more "star power" and more moderate types will do better.

Forum List

Back