Plunge Protection Team - Political Protection for President’s

Sicilianthing

Oct 30, 2017
You see if One works for the Foreign Interest Corporation/Crown in the District of Criminals (United States Incorporated) then One needs to INSURE their biggest investment-trickery-fraud cash register = Slime(wall)street - Big Boards - Federal Reserve - Rigged Markets et al.... this guy’s 6minutes is Riveting,

Billionaire investor Asher Edelman says the Market is Rigged

"I don't want to be in the market because
I don't know when the plug is going to get
pulled"

Video: 6 Revealing Minutes !
The market is rigged | Brasscheck TV
http://www.brasscheck.com/video/the-market-is-rigged/

Hmm, not too sure how much of that I buy. If this group is so powerful at rigging the market, where were they in 2000 and 2008? Where are they now? Are they going to step in and stop the plunge we have seen over the last few days?

• Banned
Hmm, not too sure how much of that I buy. If this group is so powerful at rigging the market, where were they in 2000 and 2008? Where are they now? Are they going to step in and stop the plunge we have seen over the last few days?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They pull the plug and inflate as they see fit to save their own asses...
Same asshole Families and their Minion worker bees invented SlimeStreet, the FED and then they had to create the ESF - Exchange Stabilization Fund !

Imagine that

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Same asshole Families and their Minion worker bees invented SlimeStreet, the FED and then they had to create the ESF - Exchange Stabilization Fund !

Imagine that

Do they take a vote on boosting or tanking the market?

• Banned

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Imagine that

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nobody knows, no records, no reporting, no nothing.. .this is what they do... this is why Ron/ Rand Paul want to Audit the FED ! Among other things...

How about Audit the CAFRS too ? Your own Fucking Scumbag Municipalities / Officials Ripping you and your ancestors off for 85+ years...

Dig Deep and you will Find the Lies, Wreckage, Trickery n Deceit in your own Town too...

Www.cafr1.com

Read, Watch and Learn the Crimes against you !

placeboes don't always work buy they do comfort as in 2008.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Imagine that

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nobody knows, no records, no reporting, no nothing.. .this is what they do... this is why Ron/ Rand Paul want to Audit the FED ! Among other things...

How about Audit the CAFRS too ? Your own Fucking Scumbag Municipalities / Officials Ripping you and your ancestors off for 85+ years...

Dig Deep and you will Find the Lies, Wreckage, Trickery n Deceit in your own Town too...

Www.cafr1.com

Nobody knows, no records, no reporting, no nothing.

It's true, the lack of proof just shows how deep the conspiracy goes.......

this is why Ron/ Rand Paul want to Audit the FED !

What's wrong with the annual Fed audits already out there?

How about Audit the CAFRS too ?

Sure, because government entities are sitting on tons of assets. LOL!

• Banned

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Imagine that

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Www.cafr1.com

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bullseye !
And the Companies contracted to do the audits are owned, funded, controlled, Think Tanked, established and highly screened staffed by the same Assholes who’ve hijacked our 3 branches, congress, both Parties, CFR, TriLaterals et al... and I can go on and on but why...

More info is coming soon...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Imagine that

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Www.cafr1.com

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bullseye !
And the Companies contracted to do the audits are owned, funded, controlled, Think Tanked, established and highly screened staffed by the same Assholes who’ve hijacked our 3 branches, congress, both Parties, CFR, TriLaterals et al... and I can go on and on but why...

More info is coming soon...

You bet. You can't trust anyone, so the conspiracy story must be correct. DERP!

You see if One works for the Foreign Interest Corporation/Crown in the District of Criminals (United States Incorporated) then One needs to INSURE their biggest investment-trickery-fraud cash register = Slime(wall)street - Big Boards - Federal Reserve - Rigged Markets et al.... this guy’s 6minutes is Riveting,

pulled"

Of course the markets are rigged. If it has taken anyone THIS long to realize that then they have been living under a rock. TARP...Obama's capital injections...the Fed purchasing bonds in the billions....artificially low interest rates for a DECADE...come on. These are all methods used to artificially manipulate market forces. Call it Keynesian Pump Priming or greasing the rail but the truth is...it's a rig.
You don't have to be a Harvard MBA to know how insanely over valued the markets are. Yet every time the markets attempt to correct naturally...more cash injections from the Fed. In the last ten years the Dow average has climbed 100%...10%/yr...yet global GDP (constant in $) has only grown at .8%/yr.
Now, all of this 'growth' cannot be contributed directly to .gov as you have a small cadre of ultra wealthy and corporations who have been permitted through hook and crook to acquire and consolidate wealth like NEVER before. Yet it all flows back to the gubmint as they are the key enablers.
They gotcha by the bawls!

pulled"

Of course the markets are rigged. If it has taken anyone THIS long to realize that then they have been living under a rock. TARP...Obama's capital injections...the Fed purchasing bonds in the billions....artificially low interest rates for a DECADE...come on. These are all methods used to artificially manipulate market forces. Call it Keynesian Pump Priming or greasing the rail but the truth is...it's a rig.
You don't have to be a Harvard MBA to know how insanely over valued the markets are. Yet every time the markets attempt to correct naturally...more cash injections from the Fed. In the last ten years the Dow average has climbed 100%...10%/yr...yet global GDP (constant in $) has only grown at .8%/yr.
Now, all of this 'growth' cannot be contributed directly to .gov as you have a small cadre of ultra wealthy and corporations who have been permitted through hook and crook to acquire and consolidate wealth like NEVER before. Yet it all flows back to the gubmint as they are the key enablers.

>>>>>>>>>>

Bullseye !

And now they install a BAnk Failure Expert for FED Chair...
Trump controls nothing and the next Wild Cards are Bankster family cards...

pulled"

>>>>>>>>>>

Bullseye !

Yes, only a simpleton who knows nothing about the markets would attribute any Dow 'mumbo jumbo' to a president. The funny thing is that Trump and Obama are/were fully aware of how economically illiterate the average citizen is. That is why they can point to the Dow as some type of indicator of economic stability and growth.

pulled"

>>>>>>>>>>

Bullseye !

Yes, only a simpleton who knows nothing about the markets would attribute any Dow 'mumbo jumbo' to a president. The funny thing is that Trump and Obama are/were fully aware of how economically illiterate the average citizen is. That is why they can point to the Dow as some type of indicator of economic stability and growth.

>>>>>>>>>>>

We are so fucked, surrounded by stupid American sheeple and nothing will change when Trump is gone, resigns, impeached or killed...

Patriots need to speed up the process to activating members and Militias...

pulled"

>>>>>>>>>>

Bullseye !

>>>>>>>>>>>

We are so fucked, surrounded by stupid American sheeple and nothing will change when Trump is gone, resigns, impeached or killed...

It's all about calorie conservation my man. If the belly is full the citizen is a tool. Fill them with bread and keep your head. It has been hard wired into every living organism on this planet. The path of least resistance is the one which conserves the most calories. Governments know this. Most people are simple, in the uncomplicated sense. They want just enough to keep the skids greased. That is why they look at you like you are from another planet when you raise valid points about real conditions. They intentionally block all that shit out. Intentionally obtuse.
UNTIL the basics fall from the mass there will be no uprising. Until the calories go...the MASS will never fight.

pulled"

>>>>>>>>>>

Bullseye !

>>>>>>>>>>>

It's all about calorie conservation my man. If the belly is full the citizen is a tool. Fill them with bread and keep your head. It has been hard wired into every living organism on this planet. The path of least resistance is the one which conserves the most calories. Governments know this. Most people are simple, in the uncomplicated sense. They want just enough to keep the skids greased. That is why they look at you like you are from another planet when you raise valid points about real conditions. They intentionally block all that shit out. Intentionally obtuse.
UNTIL the basics fall from the mass there will be no uprising. Until the calories go...the MASS will never fight.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Man you Nailed it VON... ! Thank You...

So Depressing but absolutely true... yes they look at us like we’re the crazy ones.

Forum List

Back