Plouffe on the coming GOP "colossal failure" in Nov.

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
When you can't dazzle them with brilliance then baffle them with bullshit right? :lol:

washingtonpost.com

Trying to reshape expectations for the midterm elections, David Plouffe said Thursday that the Republicans should be expected to make a full sweep of Congress - and key gubernatorial races - given the environmental advantages they have. Anything less, he said, should be seen as a disgrace.

"By their definition, success is winning back the House, winning back the Senate and winning every major governor's race," Plouffe, Obama's 2008 campaign manager, said. "When you've got winds this strong in your favor, that's the kind of election you need to have - or it should be considered a colossal failure."

So a Democrat party loss of say, 60 house seats and 7 Senate seats is an epic fail for the Republicans? Right. Sounds like someone is getting all wee wee'd up. Spin Plouffey. Spin like the wind.

:razz::razz:

I'll try and contain my grief when the Dims see Pelosi booted from her current job in the House. What a great victory that will be for the Left indeed. (Reid could get the boot yet too... even without a Senate flip)

:tongue::tongue:

I think the Senate is going to the GOP too....
The following are the polling data from the most recent survey listed on RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls

North Dakota = Republican + 43%

Arkansas = Republican + 18%

Indiana = Republican + 18%

Wisconsin = Republican + 12%

Pennsylvania = Republican + 7%

Colorado = Republican + 5%

West Virginia = Republican + 5%

Illinois = Republican + 4%

Nevada = Republican + 3%

Washington = Republican + 1%

Spin won't change reality. Conservatism is on the rise......

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Election 2010: West Virginia Senate Special Election

Republican John Raese now holds a six-point lead on Democratic Governor Joe Manchin in West Virginia&#8217;s shockingly competitive U.S. Senate race.

The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Voters in West Virginia finds Raese with 50% support, while the state&#8217;s highly popular governor earns just 44% of the vote. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

Election 2010: West Virginia Senate Special Election - Rasmussen Reports

Next to having Ron Wyden gone (Unlikely, but I can hope) Patty Murry getting the boot is one of my most intense and sincere desires.

0bama is going to need to dust off that Veto stamp.

The Republican is not up in WV. Not a chance...

Honestly Jim, why do you come here?

facepalm.jpg

The following are the polling data from the most recent survey listed on RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls

Nevada = Republican + 3%

At this point, Washington is really the only iffy one.

Nevada = Republican + 3%

If the people want it, surely it can't be all bad, can it?

My only fear this election cycle would be John McCain, on the day after the wipeout, to say: "Now we must work in a bi-partisan manner with our friends on the other side of the aisle and our wonderful President Barack Obama".

If that happens, were really fcuked. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Nevada = Republican + 3%

If the people want it, surely it can't be all bad, can it?

Great HL Mencken Quote:

"Democracy is based on the idea that the people know what they want and deserve to get it

good and hard"

When you can't dazzle them with brilliance then baffle them with bullshit right? :lol:

washingtonpost.com

Trying to reshape expectations for the midterm elections, David Plouffe said Thursday that the Republicans should be expected to make a full sweep of Congress - and key gubernatorial races - given the environmental advantages they have. Anything less, he said, should be seen as a disgrace.

"By their definition, success is winning back the House, winning back the Senate and winning every major governor's race," Plouffe, Obama's 2008 campaign manager, said. "When you've got winds this strong in your favor, that's the kind of election you need to have - or it should be considered a colossal failure."

So a Democrat party loss of say, 60 house seats and 7 Senate seats is an epic fail for the Republicans? Right. Sounds like someone is getting all wee wee'd up. Spin Plouffey. Spin like the wind.

:razz::razz:

I'll try and contain my grief when the Dims see Pelosi booted from her current job in the House. What a great victory that will be for the Left indeed. (Reid could get the boot yet too... even without a Senate flip)

:tongue::tongue:

hey when BS is all you got, sling it....hes such a jackass, but we knew this was coming, as we get closer to nut cutting time we will here a great deal more of this, the media will chime in to rescue obamamas lack of coattails ( which are on fire ).

My only fear this election cycle would be John McCain, on the day after the wipeout, to say: "Now we must work in a bi-partisan manner with our friends on the other side of the aisle and our wonderful President Barack Obama".

If that happens, were really fcuked. :(

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mad Scientist again.

say it brother, I would not mind seeing him go down in flames but thats out apparently, to bad.

Nevada = Republican + 3%

At this point, Washington is really the only iffy one.

and the governors races?...what we have 33 within grasp? Redistricting year too, so sad.....:lol:

Forum List

Back