Plot to behead Pamela Geller

[
Claims to be an Islamic scholar?

Hardly.

I've said that I read the Q'uran front-to-back, and sortied briefly into both Hadith and Sunnah.

That hardly constitutes a claim to Scholarship.

Not that I'd waste my time pursuing that hallucinatory copycat drivel beyond a basic orientation.

You saying that I claimed a form of 'scholarship' is simply one more example of your disingenuous and juvenile behaviors.

I'm not citing Q'uran to back up what I say?

Correct.

So what?

1. It's been a while.

2. I don't feel like wasting time playing your frigging games, Yusef.

3. I'm sure that your own mastery of Islamic Scholarship far exceeds any poor effort on my own part.

( given that you've obviously been studying it for a very long time )

I stand by my observations:

Islam is alien and dangerous to and incompatible with Western culture and democracy and spirituality.

Actually, never read the Koran. Nor do I feel a need to .

Their belief in Sky Fairies is probably just as silly as your belief in Sky Fairies.

The thing is, we don't have a problem with them because their religion is dangerous.

We have a problem with them because we keep sticking our noses into their business, and they are doing exactly what we would do if an alien culture with advanced technology imposed its will on us.

...Actually, never read the Koran. Nor do I feel a need to ...
And yet you routinely defend that belief-system as no better nor worse than its peers?

You are, indeed, a Low Information Poster, in this context, and may safely be ignored, when discussing dangers and content and prospects, on this issue.

...Their belief in Sky Fairies is probably just as silly as your belief in Sky Fairies...
Your hostility to belief in a godhead is both well-known and out of alignment with the vast majority of both your fellow countrymen and your fellow inhabitants of Earth.

Your cross to bear in life... not mine.

Must be a bitch... being on the outside, looking in.

...The thing is, we don't have a problem with them because their religion is dangerous...
You don't have the background knowledge to make such statements, credibly, one way or another.

...We have a problem with them because we keep sticking our noses into their business...
We routinely intervene because their behaviors and nature impose a need upon us to intervene from time to time; de-clawing a dangerous Beast whose claws grow back.

...and they are doing exactly what we would do if an alien culture with advanced technology imposed its will on us.
Primitives oftentimes experience such difficulties, until they manage to shed their barbarism.

And yet you routinely defend that belief-system as no better nor worse than its peers?

You are, indeed, a Low Information Poster, in this context, and may safely be ignored, when discussing dangers and content and prospects, on this issue.

Guy, you are the one advocating a policy. My policy is DON'T GET INVOLVED. WHich is where Most Americans are at right now, given the Zionists have lied us into one war too many over there.

Your hostility to belief in a godhead is both well-known and out of alignment with the vast majority of both your fellow countrymen and your fellow inhabitants of Earth.

Your cross to bear in life... not mine.

Must be a bitch... being on the outside, looking in.

Yes, it is annoying dealing with superstition, ignorance, and stupidity on a daily basis. It would be nice to live in a world where your fear of death didn't result in the worship of homicidal Sky Fairies... and a need to believe your Sky Fairy is better than their Sky Fairy.

We routinely intervene because their behaviors and nature impose a need upon us to intervene from time to time; de-clawing a dangerous Beast whose claws grow back.

Or you could just stop fucking with a beast that otherwise wouldn't be bothering you if you didn't fuck around in his forest.

The only reason why we have any interest in the Islamic world is the Zionists control our politics and the oil companies control our economy.

...Or you could just stop fucking with a beast that otherwise wouldn't be bothering you if you didn't fuck around in his forest...
And there is where you are profoundly wrong.

The Beast is programmed to leave its forest and phukk with anyone and everyone that does not believe as it does.

That programming is both ancient and irreversible.

Even during periods of subordination - such as The Beast experienced during the era of European Imperialism - that programming lies dormant, waiting to re-awaken.

The Beast is presently in the process of both re-awakening and re-militarizing.

And is beginning to re-consolidate its holdings and to resurrect the darker and more dangerous aspects of its nature.

There is nothing that The West can do except to continue to intervene when necessary in order to prevent The Beast from growing too powerful once again.

In our present nuclear-tipped ballistic missile age we can no longer afford to allow Religion A or B to re-initiate religiously-motivated world conquest.

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is only one of several Substantive Complaints that The Beast has against The West... only one of several... and merely a flash-point.

And - in the narrow context of Israel-Palestine - if it were not this, it would be something else - as, indeed, is already true, with respect to technology, culture, etc.

It is as if Medieval Europe had suddenly been flooded with Smart Phones and iPads and WiFi and Women's Rights and thong bikinis and high-speed transport, etc.

It's far, far too much for the tiny little brains of so many of their traditionalists, so we get creatures like Osama bin Laden, defending Islamic Tradition and Culture.

Your well-known hatred of all things religious - and of Israel - and Jews - in particular - blinds you to the fact that Israel is merely one of several main tipping points.

And, when dealing with a dangerous Beast like Militant Islam, it is best not to allow it to dictate to us, whom we may be allies with, and befriend, and whom we may not.

Give them that power over us and we will be lost.

That is not going to happen.

And there is where you are profoundly wrong.

The Beast is programmed to leave its forest and phukk with anyone and everyone that does not believe as it does.

That programming is both ancient and irreversible.

Except they really haven't.

When was the last time a Islamic Nation invaded a Christian one? I think maybe the Ottoman Empire in the 18th Century, maybe...

Now, when was the last time a Christian Nation invaded an Islamic one....

Oh, I think that was 2003. That's if you don't count all the smaller interventions since then.

And, when dealing with a dangerous Beast like Militant Islam, it is best not to allow it to dictate to us, whom we may be allies with, and befriend, and whom we may not.

Give them that power over us and we will be lost.

Yeah, guy, here's the problem with that. The Zionists are not our Friends. The Zionists have been playing us for suckers for decades.

You are the one who kicks a Pit Bull every day and the complains when it finally gets fed up and mauls you.

If there is "Militant Islam", it's because we've created it through decades of dumb policy. Of arming guys like Saddam and Bin Laden and the rebels in Syria and Libya and wondering why they turn on us.

No, guy, the problem isn't because they have a dumb religion (which they probably do), it's that we have a dumb policy.

...Except they really haven't. When was the last time a Islamic Nation invaded a Christian one? I think maybe the Ottoman Empire in the 18th Century, maybe...
And that's why Europe smacked them down, back then, once they'd degenerated into a softer target, after centuries of fear that The Beast would attack them again.

...Now, when was the last time a Christian Nation invaded an Islamic one. Oh, I think that was 2003. That's if you don't count all the smaller interventions since then...
Are you calling the United States a Christian Nation?

And, regardless, this is merely a matter of periodic interventions, in one guise or another, to prevent The Beast from regaining its old military superiority.

...Yeah, guy, here's the problem with that. The Zionists are not our Friends. The Zionists have been playing us for suckers for decades...
Yes... you keep saying that... but it doesn't really matter... they use us... we use them... in this case, to demonstrate our independence with respect to alliances and friendships, and to demonstrate that we cannot be bullied by Militant Islam in any manner.

...You are the one who kicks a Pit Bull every day and the complains when it finally gets fed up and mauls you...
Nope. Fight a Beast and you are going to get bitten from time to time. But not fighting is far worse, and isolationism is no longer a viable option for the United States.

...If there is "Militant Islam", it's because we've created it through decades of dumb policy. Of arming guys like Saddam and Bin Laden and the rebels in Syria and Libya and wondering why they turn on us...
Nope.

They are driven (programmed) to strive for dominance, and must be challenged and counter-pointed at each and every opportunity.

...No, guy, the problem isn't because they have a dumb religion (which they probably do), it's that we have a dumb policy.
Oh, we do, indeed, formulate and act upon Dumb Policy.

Nolo contendere.

It's just that Smart Policy would head in a different direction than what you'd like to convince us is best.

And that's why Europe smacked them down, back then, once they'd degenerated into a softer target, after centuries of fear that The Beast would attack them again.

No, Europe invaded them and the rest of the world because they were greedy. Not to worry, the world is almost over it's "white" infestation.

Are you calling the United States a Christian Nation?

Yes.

Yes... you keep saying that... but it doesn't really matter... they use us... we use them... in this case, to demonstrate our independence with respect to alliances and friendships, and to demonstrate that we cannot be bullied by Militant Islam in any manner.

What do we get out of our alliance with the Zionshits? Come on, what big benefit do we get for our billions of dollars propping up these Apratheid shitheads.

If Pam Gellar were beheaded and her head stuck on a pike,

that pike would become the dumbest c*** in America.

The question is would the beheaders be part of these smart people you talk about? These smart leftist who will run our lives for us?:dunno:

No, Europe invaded them and the rest of the world because they were greedy...
True. You've got me there. Greed was, indeed, the primary motivating factor, and they were easy pickings, given their degenerate condition at the time.

...Not to worry, the world is almost over it's "white" infestation...
"White infestation"?

How revealing.

I'll have to remember this revelation for future reference.

...Yes...
I will concede that we are a Secularized Christian Nation.

...What do we get out of our alliance with the Zionshits? Come on, what big benefit do we get for our billions of dollars propping up these Apratheid shitheads.
What do we get from our alliance with the State of Israel and its wonderful People?

1. substantively augmented intelligence capabilities in the region

2. a low-cost tripwire for any future substantive moves against The West by other regional powers

3. a friendly (nay, eager) base of operations in the region in the event that our other regional basing options narrow or evaporate

4. a low-cost proving ground for new and improved weapons systems (and a source for evaluating the weapons systems of their neighbors and adversaries)

5. substantive trade exchanges

6. substantive jobs in the arms industry, as most of the Military Aid we send them comes back to us in the form of Defense Contractor orders

7. the soft-and-fuzzy feeling that we are sustaining the survivors and descendants of the Holocaust and their kin, when nobody else in the world would do so

8.a strong military regional military ally to aid us in any future troubles in the region, with more collective courage than some of our so-called NATO allies

9. a showcase for the idea that Militant Islam cannot push America around, nor dictate to us, whom we may befriend and ally-with, and whom we may not.

...and that's just a bit of off-the-cuff extempore.

Somebody else can pick this up, if they like, and add to the list, from either perspective.

What do we get from our alliance with the State of Israel and its wonderful People?

1. substantively augmented intelligence capabilities in the region

You mean intelligence like 'The Iraqis really have WMD's, can you please take them out for us?"

2. a low-cost tripwire for any future substantive moves against The West by other regional powers

Uh, not really. Besides the fact they really aren't "invading" the west, they can easily go around the Zionist Entity.

3. a friendly (nay, eager) base of operations in the region in the event that our other regional basing options narrow or evaporate

Except they are so universally hated in the region that no operation we launch from there would be welcom.

4. a low-cost proving ground for new and improved weapons systems (and a source for evaluating the weapons systems of their neighbors and adversaries)

Meh, not really. The Middle East isn't a threat to us, China is.

5. substantive trade exchanges

6. substantive jobs in the arms industry, as most of the Military Aid we send them comes back to us in the form of Defense Contractor orders

We piss away 4 billion a year subsidizing Israel and another 3 billion paying her neighbors to play n ice. We still come out on the shit end of the stick.

7. the soft-and-fuzzy feeling that we are sustaining the survivors and descendants of the Holocaust and their kin, when nobody else in the world would do so

Since the Zionists are as bad as the Nazis now, i think that warm fuzzy has turned kind of cold.

8.a strong military regional military ally to aid us in any future troubles in the region, with more collective courage than some of our so-called NATO allies

9. a showcase for the idea that Militant Islam cannot push America around, nor dictate to us, whom we may befriend and ally-with, and whom we may not.

Guy, the only reason we have ANY Problems with the region to start with is because we support Israel. Your reasoning is circular.

So if some Muslim beheaded Pam Gellar it would be a terrorist attack, but some rightwing white supremacist kills 9 blacks in a church and that's not a terrorist attack.

jesus, really?

The only people upset at free speech that allows any criticism of their religion are terrorists and they have threatened to kill anyone who mocks them.

The guy who killed those people in the church might well consider himself a terrorist. He did what he did for no good reason, much like terrorists.

The biggest difference is that the left didn't stupidly blame the victims with the church murders. Usually, they come up with ridiculous comments like people shouldn't pick on radicals or they are asking for it.

The left looks at situations and asks how it might help their agenda and then speak accordingly.

Muslim terrorists are bad for them, so they don't talk much about it. They pick on Geller and ignore the Muslim radicals that are everywhere. I've heard more condemnation from the left about those who decided to exercise freedom of speech than those slaughtering others for no reason.

what are you blathering about? that's what the courts are THERE for.... to protect people from well, people like you, who would divest them of their rights.

the mob doesn't get to vote away people rights.
You didn't get the point of the post (or are pretending you didn't) The ACLU, CAIR, Southern Poverty Laughingstock Center, La Raza, MALDEF, and other liberal groups use the courts IMPROPERLY. They go "judge shopping". Ever hear of that ? If you only absorb liberal media, you won't, They never mention it. These anti-American traitors find a judge that they know will render a verdict in their favor. When they find just the right activist one, THEN they file suit, annuling the people's will, established by millions of votes cast by the people (whom you call a "mob" - nice try). It is a complete sabatoge of democracy, and you fall for it.

puleeze... the radical right does nothing BUT pervert the judge pool with people who have zero understanding of stare decisis.

what are you blathering about? that's what the courts are THERE for.... to protect people from well, people like you, who would divest them of their rights.

the mob doesn't get to vote away people rights.
You didn't get the point of the post (or are pretending you didn't) The ACLU, CAIR, Southern Poverty Laughingstock Center, La Raza, MALDEF, and other liberal groups use the courts IMPROPERLY. They go "judge shopping". Ever hear of that ? If you only absorb liberal media, you won't, They never mention it. These anti-American traitors find a judge that they know will render a verdict in their favor. When they find just the right activist one, THEN they file suit, annuling the people's will, established by millions of votes cast by the people (whom you call a "mob" - nice try). It is a complete sabatoge of democracy, and you fall for it.

puleeze... the radical right does nothing BUT pervert the judge pool with people who have zero understanding of stare decisis.

puleeze... the lunatic left does nothing but stack the bench with activists with zero understanding and regard for the constitution. Stare decisis my ass... stare decisis is pointless when based on decisions that violate the constitution to begin with,

Forum List

Back