PLO Announces Will No Longer Recognize the State of Israel

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The PLO Central Council decided to suspend its recognition of the state of Israel until it recognizes the state of Palestine at the pre-1967 lines with east Jerusalem as its capital, according to the Palestinian News Agency Wafa.

It also decided to cut security as well as its economic ties with the state of Israel as set out in the 1994 Paris Economic Protocol.
A committee will now be created to examine the recommendation, which would also need the approval of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas.

The council essentially wants to cease compliance with the 1993 Oslo Accord, which set out a transitionary phase during which time the Palestinians would move toward statehood. The council has declared that this transitory phase, which was only supposed to last for five to seven years, is over. It insisted that Palestinian statehood must be recognized now.
PLO announces will no longer recognize the State of Israel

How about NO! Works for me.

The PLO Central Council decided to suspend its recognition of the state of Israel until it recognizes the state of Palestine at the pre-1967 lines with east Jerusalem as its capital, according to the Palestinian News Agency Wafa.

It also decided to cut security as well as its economic ties with the state of Israel as set out in the 1994 Paris Economic Protocol.
A committee will now be created to examine the recommendation, which would also need the approval of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas.

The council essentially wants to cease compliance with the 1993 Oslo Accord, which set out a transitionary phase during which time the Palestinians would move toward statehood. The council has declared that this transitory phase, which was only supposed to last for five to seven years, is over. It insisted that Palestinian statehood must be recognized now.

What nanosecond did they recognize Israel?

I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you!

hqdefault.jpg

Are you surprised by this? Because I am not.

Are you surprised by this? Because I am not.

Nope. Not at all.

What nanosecond did they recognize Israel?

You know the old saying.........

upload_2018-10-29_21-35-10.png

those Syrian gangster squatters like to make demands, don't they?

So it’s all “ Their Way or the Highway “ what else is new? They won’t even give in to the JEWISH quarter of E. Jerusalem, in addition to denying Israel’s access to the Western Wall and they HONESTLY expect Israel to accept it?
Have a question; tried to look it up but can’t find the answer. How large is the JEWISH quarter of E. Jerusalem??

So it’s all “ Their Way or the Highway “ what else is new? They won’t even give in to the JEWISH quarter of E. Jerusalem, in addition to denying Israel’s access to the Western Wall and they HONESTLY expect Israel to accept it?
Have a question; tried to look it up but can’t find the answer. How large is the JEWISH quarter of E. Jerusalem??

"The PLO Central Council decided to suspend its recognition of the state of Israel until it recognizes the state of Palestine at the pre-1967 lines with east Jerusalem as its capital, according to the Palestinian News Agency Wafa."

blech. Look what happened to Gaza after it was UN-occupied by israel and terrorists took over......imagine the terrorist shithole "East Jerusalem" WILL become if that happens....

"The PLO Central Council decided to suspend its recognition of the state of Israel until it recognizes the state of Palestine at the pre-1967 lines with east Jerusalem as its capital, according to the Palestinian News Agency Wafa."

blech. Look what happened to Gaza after it was UN-occupied by israel and terrorists took over......imagine the terrorist shithole "East Jerusalem" WILL become if that happens....

Love ❤️ that box of candy; I’m hungry!!

..... some more candy?

yum...

..... some more candy?

yum...

I like Russell Stover but I LOVE ❤️ Hershey bars or Cadbury!! ( Hint; Love ❤️ Chocolate)

Press Release by Professors for Political and Economical Immunity
The PLO's Central Committee calls for the annulment of the Oslo Accords, the PPEI strongly supports this call, calling on the Israeli government to cancel the Oslo Accords and all other agreements with the PLO terrorist organization to return all those brought from Tunisia on the basis of these agreements, to remove from Palestine the Holocaust denier and the financier of terrorism, Mahmoud Abbas and his corrupt sons, and act decisively against the establishment of a Palestinian state in the Land of Israel.

:iagree:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back