Pledge your loyalty to the US government on May 1st.

Are you SURE you can remember it? You forgot the traditional May 1 LOYALTY DAY proclamations of many presidents.:lol:

I was In this thread early ON and read it twat.

YOU may excuse yourself from my prescence.:eusa_hand:

Firing the T-bomb in the republican war on women is a cheap shot, now apologize for being such a crude person.

Bite ME. I stated what I meant.

Don't like it?

Too bad.

I was In this thread early ON and read it twat.

YOU may excuse yourself from my prescence.:eusa_hand:

Firing the T-bomb in the republican war on women is a cheap shot, now apologize for being such a crude person.

This is a message board, I have no fear T is coming to "get" me.

Putting that aside.....what presidents in "This" country are in the habit of celebrating a communist holiday???

He is an admitted commie.

I admitted nothing of the sort.

And exactly how would your policies be different if you were a communist?

How would your policies differ from from those of the extreme right of military dictators and third-world oligarchs? It's all a matter of degree. I will admit that I am center-left but to be lumped in with the extremes of leftist authoritarianism is as insulting to me as being called a Nazi. In fact, breaking Godwin's law is the only equivalent counter-punch to being called a communist.

How would your policies differ from from those of the extreme right of military dictators and third-world oligarchs? It's all a matter of degree. I will admit that I am center-left but to be lumped in with the extremes of leftist authoritarianism is as insulting to me as being called a Nazi. In fact, breaking Godwin's law is the only equivalent counter-punch to being called a communist.

Which YOU embrace.

NO difference.

So you are saying you have no loyalty to your country?

I am very loyal to our country but since my kind of loyalty is apparently communism I thought i would offer the anti-mayday officially government approved observance that does not require you to give a shit about the working man.
Poor Poor Commodus. Your virtues aren't on the list of patriotism. That explains your patricidal streak towards your country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2jbK6dGLGc&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL877DDFA1D1CFDB70]Gladiator (2/8) Movie CLIP - Commodus Murders His Father (2000) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Putting that aside.....what presidents in "This" country are in the habit of celebrating a communist holiday???

It was started by the VFW to COUNTER the Soviet May Day, and here is a list of some of the Presidents who have issued proclamations, I have posted a few:

In 2007 President George W. Bush issued an official proclamation of the May 1, 2007 Loyalty Day in accordance with the 1958 Congressional declaration,[7] as have many of his predecessors:
Bill Clinton, proclamation 6556 (May 1, 1993) [8]
George H. W. Bush, proclamation 5962 (April 28, 1989) [9]
Ronald Reagan, proclamation 4836 (April 14, 1981) [10]
Jimmy Carter, proclamation 4493 (March 23, 1977) [11]
Gerald Ford, proclamation 4354 (March 4, 1975) [12]
John F. Kennedy, proclamation 3528 (April 18, 1963) [13]

NO ONE is 'coming to get you'...especially me.

That's just absurd.

That is why I wrote I had no fear T......................
Good for you citizen as ME.
icon14.gif

oooOOooo someone broke Godwin's law! As if that's a defense or excuse for communism to see the obvious relation between the two and prevent it from being called out.

Fail

You are as authoritarian as Pol Pot. There is no detectible distinction between what you believe and what Lon Trotsky believed.

You are as authoritarian as Pol Pot. There is no detectible distinction between what you believe and what Lon Trotsky believed.

You have no clue what I believe about anything.

You have no clue what I believe about anything.
More's the pity that you don't understand the roots of your faith.

Forum List

Back