"Pledge for America" written by lobbyist

What the heck does Pelosi, Obama, etc have to do with lobbyists writing the republicans pledge thingy?

That was bad folks, and the partisans are desperately deflecting, projecting, etc.

It has to do with the flagrant hypocrisy of liberals decrying the Contract with America being written by lobbyists.

AND THE CONTRACT IS NOT EVEN A BILL!!! IT'S JUST A PROPOSAL TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

While a law that will put it's tentacles into every facet of our lives HEALTHCARE was written by lobbyists and liberals seem to forget that little facts in delivering their BS about eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil lobbyists from Wall Street. :eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, it seems the "Pledge for America" - in which the Republicans are going to "take America back" for "the people".... is in fact, written by Brian Wild, a lobbyist.

Video: Former Exxon and AIG lobbyist wrote the GOP 'Pledge to America' - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

GOP blueprint bashes special interests, written by special interests - The Hill's Pundits Blog

The "Pledge for America".... brought to you by AIG, ExxonMobil, etc.

Discuss.

The GOP can't do anything without the approval of one special interest group or another..

Yeah, there are nooooooooooooooooooooooo special interests with Democrats right??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What the heck does Pelosi, Obama, etc have to do with lobbyists writing the republicans pledge thingy?

That was bad folks, and the partisans are desperately deflecting, projecting, etc.
.....And, why does anyone keep insisting something's been written....when it's merely a compilation of "conservatives'" Greatest Hits; 1994-2001???

:eusa_eh:

Considering Obama's agenda is pushing the "rights" that FDR wanted to add to the Constitution, I wouldn't talk!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, it seems the "Pledge for America" - in which the Republicans are going to "take America back" for "the people".... is in fact, written by Brian Wild, a lobbyist.

Video: Former Exxon and AIG lobbyist wrote the GOP 'Pledge to America' - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

GOP blueprint bashes special interests, written by special interests - The Hill's Pundits Blog

Discuss.

So what I see nothing wrong with this.

http://www.gop.gov/resources/library/documents/solutions/a-pledge-to-america.pdf

How about the healthcare lobbist that wrote obamacare.

:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

You are "derailing" the thread. It's ONLY OKAY to talk about eeeeeeeevil Republican lobbyists. It's not okay to talk about the lobbyists that wrote Obamacare. :eusa_shhh:

See liberals are living, right now, in the world of 1984. Anything that's inconvenient to their hypocritical self righteousness, gets thrown down the memory hole. :eusa_shhh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Discuss.

So you have no problem with the Apollo Aliance, A marxist initiative of the TIDES Foundation, wrote the massive "stimulus" bill that none of our politicians bothered to read. You have no problem with Marxist special interests writing our health care reform bill that none of our legislators have bothered to read.

But if former lobbyists allegedly help right the Republican pledge, you have a problem.

Shouldn't the bills being written in Congress be a little more important then a campaign pledge?

That's the point. Liberals are having a hypocritical snit fit over a CAMPAIGN PLEDGE, when REAL LAWS THAT AFFECT ALL OUR LIVES are written by (not former) lobbyists.

That, for some reason, they don't want to discuss. :eusa_shhh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Discuss.

So you have no problem with the Apollo Aliance, A marxist initiative of the TIDES Foundation, wrote the massive "stimulus" bill that none of our politicians bothered to read. You have no problem with Marxist special interests writing our health care reform bill that none of our legislators have bothered to read.

But if former lobbyists allegedly help right the Republican pledge, you have a problem.

Shouldn't the bills being written in Congress be a little more important then a campaign pledge?

Feel free to show me where I said I'm ok with any of that.

btw, the Apollo Alliance did NOT write the stimulus bill.

Easy. Show us your opposition to Obamacare in any thread.

We'll be happy to wait!

Feel free to show me where I said I'm ok with any of that.

btw, the Apollo Alliance did NOT write the stimulus bill.

Easy. Show us your opposition to Obamacare in any thread.

We'll be happy to wait!

No, I don't think I will.

How about you show me a single post I've made in favor of ObamaCare?

Forum List

Back