Please welcome new Moderators and farewell to another

I've said it directly to her and I'll say it again to the world --- nobody on USMB works harder at her posting than Emily. Nobody.
You reckon it's harder to write than to read? If that's the case your assertion is unarguable. I know I'm somewhat lazy and also not the sharpest knife in the drawer, which is most likely why I gave up trying to read Emily.

I'd like to be a Moderator. How do you apply?

I'd would only be available to do it on Friday & Saturday nights---when I'm drunk. I think I'd be particularly effective at those times.

Maybe Coyote will pass the word that I am available.
JakeStarkey

We want Jake! We want Jake! We want Jake! USMB! USMB! USMB!

That's a shame...There's other mods that want to turn this board into just another boring place of being nice I'd rather see demoted.

Just because there are a couple of new mods, doesn't mean the act of modding will change one bit. There are guidelines ya know. Again, not to worry.

My goal will now be to figure out how to commit an infraction that results in this one ^^ putting me in a leg lock. :eusa_shifty:

That's a shame...There's other mods that want to turn this board into just another boring place of being nice I'd rather see demoted.

Just because there are a couple of new mods, doesn't mean the act of modding will change one bit. There are guidelines ya know. Again, not to worry.

My goal will now be to figure out how to commit an infraction that results in this one ^^ putting me in a leg lock. :eusa_shifty:
I can picture a foot on your neck. Gotta keep the subjects in their place.

I wish them congrats but remember that the flare of this board is the reality that people have always been able to get rough with one another. Becoming another normal political board isn't a good idea and I hope the admins don't do it.

I see nothing changing. Not to worry.

To celebrate this special occasion darling I recommend you have The White Lady Cocktail :smoke:

10962.jpg

This recipe is from "The Café Royal Cocktail Book" compiled by W. J. Taring and first published in 1937 by Pall Mall Ltd, some famous Cocktail's first appeared in this book including what was originally called The Picador, which later became The Margarita.

So, The White Lady Cocktail.

50ml of Tanqueray No. Ten Gin, 15ml of lemon juice, 25ml of Cointreau, half an egg white, shaken very well and not stirred and garnished with a lemon twist.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

I can picture a foot on your neck. Gotta keep the subjects in their place.

Now don't be giving her the wrong idea. I ain't into feet. :eek:

What I love about the sentence "Gotta keep the subjects in their place" ----- it has no subject. :lol:

Kat and Emily should make excellent mods.

Emily I feel doesn't drink any alcohol.

So I can't offer her a suggestion for a Cocktail, a shocking situation I think all round :omg:

Emily is highly intelligent and is very well-mannered :thup:

What I like about Emily --- she can be dead serious and passionately intense --- but then she can turn on a dime and be downright flame zone silly.

That's cool. :thup:

Congrats to Angels on her retirement but I'll miss you as a mod. And welcome to Emily and Kat, both good choices. But Kat, if you get too busy to keep visiting the Coffee Shop, I'll be very unhapp. . .er angr. . .peeved at you.

Congrats to Angels on her retirement but I'll miss you as a mod. And welcome to Emily and Kat, both good choices. But Kat, if you get too busy to keep visiting the Coffee Shop, I'll be very unhapp. . .er angr. . .peeved at you.

Why would I stop the CS? No way.

Once again this white man, who is best qualified for this job, is held down by the pc police and affirmative action libruls.

Well, this white woman is the polar opposite of liberal. With most things.

Kat and emilynghiem have graciously consented to joint our team as moderators (I know, crazy right? But we don't want to scare them away) :banana:

And, AngelsNDemons will be trading in her mod garb for a civilian life. We're going to miss her :smiliehug:- but I understand the dash for freedom desire for change.

C :)

Moderating is a dirty job but somebody has to do it. : )

Welcome aboard new moderators but standby for heavy rolls to port and starboard.

Kat and emilynghiem have graciously consented to joint our team as moderators (I know, crazy right? But we don't want to scare them away) :banana:

And, AngelsNDemons will be trading in her mod garb for a civilian life. We're going to miss her :smiliehug:- but I understand the dash for freedom desire for change.

Welcome aboard new moderators but standby for heavy rolls to port and starboard.

But I just took a bath! So I am clean!:lol:

Last edited:

oops double post! :lol:

But U just took a bath! So I am clean!:lol:

Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

Forum List

Back