Please Thank Dr. Ron Paul For Recent Massive GOP Gains...

Umm, Paul spoke out against the Tea Party, for starters.

I agree with him on the Mosque issue in NYC. His son disagrees. Kudos for principles, Dr. Paul.

Umm, Paul spoke out against the Tea Party, for starters.

I agree with him on the Mosque issue in NYC. His son disagrees. Kudos for principles, Dr. Paul.

Dr. Paul spoke out against some Tea Partiers but not all. The whole Tea Party movement was inspired by his message of Constitutional Conservatism and Freedom. Some Tea Partiers may have strayed from that message and those are the ones he has spoken against. I don't think there would have been a Tea Party movement without Dr. Paul. That's how i feel anyway.

Rand disagrred on the mosque before or after the election?

Rand changed a few things to get elected.
He got many of his voters upset about talk of cutting farm subsidies and backtracked quickly on that. This younger generation...

Rand disagrred on the mosque before or after the election?

Rand changed a few things to get elected.
He got many of his voters upset about talk of cutting farm subsidies and backtracked quickly on that. This younger generation...

The Son does not always agree with the Father. But what Son does? They don't have to agree on everything. Personally,i would be surprised if they did.

Last edited:
Man i don't think i ever even heard a politician from either Party mention the words Freedom & Liberty before Dr. Paul came onto the scene. Now those words are all the rage. Hey i'm not complaining though. At least the People are talking about Freedom & Liberty again. Personally i thank Dr. Paul for that. Are the Neocons & RINO's gone for good in the Republican Party? I'm just not sure. I guess we'll see.

Barry Goldwater, Ross Perot, Fred Thompson, Jesse Ventura, Jimmy Duncan, and David Boaz all followed that same line at on point. Ron Paul certainly made such concepts popular but mainly because of his outspoken positions on the war during the anti-war movement.

I was initially drawn to libertarianism via the anti-drug war movement, which lead me to become a serious fan of Paul's. I'm in agreement with just bout 75% of what he says. I think his general ideology is on point though, my views are closer to those of Gary Johnson.

Man i don't think i ever even heard a politician from either Party mention the words Freedom & Liberty before Dr. Paul came onto the scene. Now those words are all the rage. Hey i'm not complaining though. At least the People are talking about Freedom & Liberty again. Personally i thank Dr. Paul for that. Are the Neocons & RINO's gone for good in the Republican Party? I'm just not sure. I guess we'll see.

Barry Goldwater, Ross Perot, Fred Thompson, Jesse Ventura, Jimmy Duncan, and David Boaz all followed that same line at on point. Ron Paul certainly made such concepts popular but mainly because of his outspoken positions on the war during the anti-war movement.

I was initially drawn to libertarianism via the anti-drug war movement, which lead me to become a serious fan of Paul's. I'm in agreement with just bout 75% of what he says. I think his general ideology is on point though, my views are closer to those of Gary Johnson.

Yea i think he has dramatically affected how people think. To see so many people now talking about Freedom & Liberty really is awesome. Thanks.

Yes, he's the first to talk of liberty and freedom. Beat that drum.

Never said he was the first. I said he was the first in a very long time.

Yea, all the classy guys have BEEN saying it.

Sean Scamnity has been saying it for 10+ years.

Whiney Beck says it.

Bush said it aplenty.

lol first in a while. You're so pie in the sky lil fella.

Never said he was the first. I said he was the first in a very long time.

Yea, all the classy guys have BEEN saying it.

Sean Scamnity has been saying it for 10+ years.

Whiney Beck says it.

Bush said it aplenty.

lol first in a while. You're so pie in the sky lil fella.

Yea well the terms Freedom & Liberty are now all the rage. Dr. Paul was talking about it long before they were though. But i'm not complaining. At least more people are talking about Freedom & Liberty. And that's a good thing.

Forum List

Back