Please Thank Dr. Ron Paul For Recent Massive GOP Gains...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
I know everyone is very excited about these recent numerous Republican Wins but lets make sure we give a big Thanks to the man who kick-started this new direction for the Republican Party. Dr. Ron Paul came along and reminded us all of what the Republican Party used to stand for and could again. He has breathed life back into the Constitutional Conservative movement in the GOP. The days of the Neocons and RINO's controlling the Party are now over. We definitely owe that to Dr. Ron Paul in my humble opinion.

I know there are many Republicans who dislike Dr. Paul because of his Foreign Policy beliefs but even they should thank Dr. Paul as well. True Conservatism was just about dead & buried in the Republican Party until Dr. Paul came along. No one was talking about Freedom & Liberty in either Party as well. So lets celebrate these fantastic Republican Wins but lets also remember to thank Dr. Ron Paul for bringing excitement back over the belief in Freedom & Liberty and true Conservatism. Thank You Doctor! :clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
Thanks for the Tea Party Ron

That Hijacked Tea Party | Ron Paul 2012 | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

A month or two back I was deluged with hate-mail by people who have been led astray by the corporate-hijacked Tea Party who didn't appreciate my pointing out that corporate money was flowing like water into Tea Party candidates who were systematically being 'bought' and their positions co-opted by the rabid right.Well, lookie here: Dylan Rattigan on MSNBC this week had one of the original founders of the Tea Party - Karl Denninger on - and he's now saying : "To the Tea Party: Go Screw Yourself."

The old Tea Party - the one folks like Denninger founded - was real. They 'got it' that corporations now own government...but something happened along the way. In came the corporate money, the message turned, and suddenly the core issues: foreclosure gate, audit the fed, and so forth disappeared into the corpmedia noise..

So write this down somewhere: If you think that the Tea Party wins in the upcoming election are going to change anything? Guess again.

Ron Paul

Last edited:
His message of Constitutional Conservatism and Freedom really has resonated around the country. The GOP does owe him a huge Thanks.

The GOP will eventually catch up to the good Doctor on Foreign Policy too. It might take years but they'll eventually come around. World's Policeman & World's Referee policies will be outdated at some point. It took them a long time to catch up to him on Constitutional Conservatism and Freedom too. They'll see the light some day.

The GOP will eventually catch up to the good Doctor on Foreign Policy too. It might take years but they'll eventually come around. World's Policeman & World's Referee policies will be outdated at some point. It took them a long time to catch up to him on Constitutional Conservatism and Freedom too. They'll see the light some day.

Hopefully before we collapse as a nation.

Hopefully before we collapse as a nation.

Yea i hear ya. I'm not too worried though. Dr. Paul has always been way ahead of his time. The GOP will catch up to him on Foreign Policy eventually. It took them a very long time to catch up to him on Constitutional Conservatism & Freedom,but it did happen. Give them time. It will happen.

I know everyone is very excited about these recent numerous Republican Wins but lets make sure we give a big Thanks to the man who kick-started this new direction for the Republican Party. Dr. Ron Paul came along and reminded us all of what the Republican Party used to stand for and could again. He has breathed life back into the Constitutional Conservative movement in the GOP. The days of the Neocons and RINO's controlling the Party are now over. We definitely owe that to Dr. Ron Paul in my humble opinion.

I know there are many Republicans who dislike Dr. Paul because of his Foreign Policy beliefs but even they should thank Dr. Paul as well. True Conservatism was just about dead & buried in the Republican Party until Dr. Paul came along. No one was talking about Freedom & Liberty in either Party as well. So lets celebrate these fantastic Republican Wins but lets also remember to thank Dr. Ron Paul for bringing excitement back over the belief in Freedom & Liberty and true Conservatism. Thank You Doctor! :clap2::clap2:

You'll have plenty of time to thank Ron Paul. He'll be running for president in 2012. :lol:

The GOP is still unaware of what just hit them. At least the Democrats still hold the Senate and WH, the GOP has nothing. The teaparty took it. :)

You'll have plenty of time to thank Ron Paul. He'll be running for president in 2012. :lol:

The GOP is still unaware of what just hit them. At least the Democrats still hold the Senate and WH, the GOP has nothing. The teaparty took it. :)

"The GOP has nothing?" Yea i'm pretty sure that's gonna be another very bad prediction coming from you guys. Two years ago you guys boasted about the Republican Party being "Dead & Buried" for good. How'd that work out for ya? Dr. Paul has resuscitated the Republican Party and they do owe him a huge thanks for that. As for the future of either Party? Who knows? I guess we'll see.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back